Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Support for survivors of loss of a loved one to suicide

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Support for survivors of loss of a loved one to suicide

If anyone here has experienced losing a loved one to suicide and is looking for support, like I am, please reach out.  I moved here recently from New York, where this kind of support was easily accessible and I would like to find or create something similar here.

Thanks

The text you are quoting:

If anyone here has experienced losing a loved one to suicide and is looking for support, like I am, please reach out.  I moved here recently from New York, where this kind of support was easily accessible and I would like to find or create something similar here.

Thanks

Fenway_BabyFeb 3, 2019 @ 10:22
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1113 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Support for survivors of loss of a loved one to suicide
Post 1

You can contact Caritas or the centre social protestant

You can contact Caritas or the centre social protestant

dorit b, Feb 3, 2019 @ 16:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Dear Mrs Fenway,

i found your message and i and I would like to share time with you to help with grieving, we have lost our daughter to drugs 10 years ago in the UK.  I am here if you want to reach out.

my name is karin bain

my email address is 

[email protected] 

Dear Mrs Fenway,

i found your message and i and I would like to share time with you to help with grieving, we have lost our daughter to drugs 10 years ago in the UK.  I am here if you want to reach out.

my name is karin bain

my email address is 

[email protected] 

Karin B, Feb 4, 2019 @ 07:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hello mrs Fenway, there’s a support group for parents who have lost their child in Geneva and the leaders name is Patricia, they meet on the last week of every month, speak several languages and here’s the ph nr of patsy 022 7001720 and email is [email protected] please try to contact patsy and give her my best Regards Dorit

Hello mrs Fenway, there’s a support group for parents who have lost their child in Geneva and the leaders name is Patricia, they meet on the last week of every month, speak several languages and here’s the ph nr of patsy 022 7001720 and email is [email protected] please try to contact patsy and give her my best Regards Dorit

dorit b, Feb 6, 2019 @ 11:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Thanks, all, for the tips and info.

Thanks, all, for the tips and info.

Fenway_Baby, Feb 6, 2019 @ 13:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Hi everyone,

I am similarly wondering if there is any support group for people who have lost a loved one (in my case, a parent at a young age unexpectedly to cancer). It would be nice to connect with others in the grieving process for a parent, spouse, friend. If this exists please let me know, and if not but you are interested to connect, please also feel free to reach out and we can start something. My email is [email protected] if you prefer to connect there.

Thank you, Allyson

(Tags so others can find the page: grief, loss, support group, parent)

Hi everyone,

I am similarly wondering if there is any support group for people who have lost a loved one (in my case, a parent at a young age unexpectedly to cancer). It would be nice to connect with others in the grieving process for a parent, spouse, friend. If this exists please let me know, and if not but you are interested to connect, please also feel free to reach out and we can start something. My email is [email protected] if you prefer to connect there.

Thank you, Allyson

(Tags so others can find the page: grief, loss, support group, parent)

Allyson Russell, Jul 21, 2022 @ 10:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1113 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form