Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > TAXES - annual nightmare !

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
TAXES - annual nightmare !
hey everyone

i heard a rumour that somewhere in geneva is lurking a nice friendly english speaking chap or chapette who can fill in my fiscal tax forms for me ..

basically i am a completely useless when it comes to this sort of thing so i would provide all the paperwork and a small fee for the help

any ideas would be great
thanks
The text you are quoting:
hey everyone

i heard a rumour that somewhere in geneva is lurking a nice friendly english speaking chap or chapette who can fill in my fiscal tax forms for me ..

basically i am a completely useless when it comes to this sort of thing so i would provide all the paperwork and a small fee for the help

any ideas would be great
thanks

neilmaccMar 10, 2006 @ 13:44
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1286 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: TAXES - annual nightmare !
Post 1
Geneva. It will be probably hard to find someone who can do it with docs in English, as most of the expats have a direct taxation on their monthly salaries.
If you are OK to pay around Chf 100.- for it, you can send all the originals (of salary attestaion, health insurance fees, costs and reimbursements, any attestation for a credit, life insurance attestation) to a fiduciary called AC Compta Assistance, bd James-Fazy 13. If you have any questions call them 0848 900 700.

Don't forget that you are supposed to submit the completed forms by end March!
Geneva. It will be probably hard to find someone who can do it with docs in English, as most of the expats have a direct taxation on their monthly salaries.
If you are OK to pay around Chf 100.- for it, you can send all the originals (of salary attestaion, health insurance fees, costs and reimbursements, any attestation for a credit, life insurance attestation) to a fiduciary called AC Compta Assistance, bd James-Fazy 13. If you have any questions call them 0848 900 700.

Don't forget that you are supposed to submit the completed forms by end March!
Iolly, Mar 10, 2006 @ 15:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
then pls let us know so we'll recommend him/her to the entire community.

Thanks, and good luck on those bad taxes!

then pls let us know so we'll recommend him/her to the entire community.

Thanks, and good luck on those bad taxes!

Nir Ofek, Mar 10, 2006 @ 23:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Hello, although the deadline is supposed to be the 31st of March, we received a mail that there will be no reminder sent before the end of April. In any case, just give them a ring if you need extra time. They will charge you 10.- for this but you will have until end of June minimum to send it back.
Hello, although the deadline is supposed to be the 31st of March, we received a mail that there will be no reminder sent before the end of April. In any case, just give them a ring if you need extra time. They will charge you 10.- for this but you will have until end of June minimum to send it back.
Pikachu, Mar 29, 2006 @ 20:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
You can also directly go to :

http://etat.geneve.ch/df/impots/faq_impots.jsp?id=285&id1=214&id2=212

and ask to postpone your declaration until june.

In 99.9% of the cases, they will say ok.

Everything can be done online in 2 seconds. You will then receive a letter with the new deadline.
You can also directly go to :

http://etat.geneve.ch/df/impots/faq_impots.jsp?id=285&id1=214&id2=212

and ask to postpone your declaration until june.

In 99.9% of the cases, they will say ok.

Everything can be done online in 2 seconds. You will then receive a letter with the new deadline.
MiniKermit, Apr 1, 2006 @ 07:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1286 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form