Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > TCS - Breakdown and Accident Coverage for Your Car & Travel

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
TCS - Breakdown and Accident Coverage for Your Car & Travel
Unfortunately, TCS doesn't send any information out in the mail or on the internet www.tcs.ch in English. After 18 months of "meaning" to do it, I finally got myself over to their office last week. Their English speaking agents are really helpful sorting through all the different kinds of car and travel coverage plans. The TCS building and local agency office is located off the airport road, and across from the Carrefour. There are some parking spaces right in front of the TCS building, but also an underground garage. For peace of travel mind, - especially if you're driving to the mountains on the weekends - I'd highly recommend not waiting as long as I did. - Michele
The text you are quoting:
Unfortunately, TCS doesn't send any information out in the mail or on the internet www.tcs.ch in English. After 18 months of "meaning" to do it, I finally got myself over to their office last week. Their English speaking agents are really helpful sorting through all the different kinds of car and travel coverage plans. The TCS building and local agency office is located off the airport road, and across from the Carrefour. There are some parking spaces right in front of the TCS building, but also an underground garage. For peace of travel mind, - especially if you're driving to the mountains on the weekends - I'd highly recommend not waiting as long as I did. - Michele
3PuttBogeyJan 16, 2006 @ 15:52
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 2268 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: TCS - Breakdown and Accident Coverage for Your Car & Travel
Post 1
Thanks Michelle. What is TCS exactly?
The text you are quoting:
Thanks Michelle. What is TCS exactly?