Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Tax advice/recommendations/counselors

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Tax advice/recommendations/counselors
Does anyone here live in Swiss by work in France? About to start a job in France and am wondering about tax considerations. Also be great if someone can recommend where i can start looking for tax help for Americans living in Swiss working in Swiss/France. Yes, very complicated.

Thanks in advance.
The text you are quoting:
Does anyone here live in Swiss by work in France? About to start a job in France and am wondering about tax considerations. Also be great if someone can recommend where i can start looking for tax help for Americans living in Swiss working in Swiss/France. Yes, very complicated.

Thanks in advance.

smiliezzDec 29, 2005 @ 19:48
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1903 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Tax advice/recommendations/counselors
Post 1
thanks for ur input. I was looking for maybe a private consultant at first, but i think getting with someone like Ernst and Young may just be the way to go...maybe start some proper financial planning as well. Ugh...i hate dealing with money and numbers.

-C
The text you are quoting:
thanks for ur input. I was looking for maybe a private consultant at first, but i think getting with someone like Ernst and Young may just be the way to go...maybe start some proper financial planning as well. Ugh...i hate dealing with money and numbers.

-C
smiliezz, Jan 2, 2006 @ 12:59
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1903 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form