Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Tax advisor recommendations France

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Tax advisor recommendations France

Hello!

Is anyone able to recommend a French tax advisor in the St Genis/Ferney area who speaks English?

I'm a cross border worker and trying to get my head around how to do my first French tax return!

Thank you!
Annabel

The text you are quoting:

Hello!

Is anyone able to recommend a French tax advisor in the St Genis/Ferney area who speaks English?

I'm a cross border worker and trying to get my head around how to do my first French tax return!

Thank you!
Annabel

Annabel VJan 4, 2018 @ 17:01
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1312 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Tax advisor recommendations France
Post 1

Hello, if you are frontalier then you should be taxed at the source, in which case you shouldn't pay any taxes in France related to your income, just a salary declaration which I think is a red form where your put your salary in a foreign country... in any case there isn't too much to do :-)

Hello, if you are frontalier then you should be taxed at the source, in which case you shouldn't pay any taxes in France related to your income, just a salary declaration which I think is a red form where your put your salary in a foreign country... in any case there isn't too much to do :-)

George Buchan, Jan 11, 2018 @ 10:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Tax advisor recommendations France
Post 2

Hello Annabel,

I saw your post and would like to ask if you ever found someone do the French taxes for you. I found someone but I think it's expensive.

thanks,

gilbert 

Hello Annabel,

I saw your post and would like to ask if you ever found someone do the French taxes for you. I found someone but I think it's expensive.

thanks,

gilbert 

sam young, Apr 17, 2019 @ 15:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1312 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form