Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Tax return when changing job

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Tax return when changing job

Hi all, 

i have a quick (hopefully) question about taxes and tax return: on the 31st of Jan we all receive the Certificat de Salaire from our current employer, am I right assuming that if I changed my job in the previous year (October 2021 for example), then I should receive two certificates (one from previous and one from current emplyoer) and that the figura I should indicate in the tax retourn as total gross salary is the sum of the two figures on point 8 (Salaire brut total)?

thank you!

The text you are quoting:

Hi all, 

i have a quick (hopefully) question about taxes and tax return: on the 31st of Jan we all receive the Certificat de Salaire from our current employer, am I right assuming that if I changed my job in the previous year (October 2021 for example), then I should receive two certificates (one from previous and one from current emplyoer) and that the figura I should indicate in the tax retourn as total gross salary is the sum of the two figures on point 8 (Salaire brut total)?

thank you!

Niccolo GMar 13, 2022 @ 12:17
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 955 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Tax return when changing job
Post 1

Yes but you might have to remind your previous employer.  There is nothing to stop you sending the figures in while waiting forthis document.Otherwise you request a three motn delay to present your tax returns.  If for some unknown reason you do not get this certificate, then the best first move is to ask the tax office what you should do.  <if you received monthly salry lips, that might also be sufficient. I am assuming you are resident in Geneva and taxed in Geneva for both jobs

Yes but you might have to remind your previous employer.  There is nothing to stop you sending the figures in while waiting forthis document.Otherwise you request a three motn delay to present your tax returns.  If for some unknown reason you do not get this certificate, then the best first move is to ask the tax office what you should do.  <if you received monthly salry lips, that might also be sufficient. I am assuming you are resident in Geneva and taxed in Geneva for both jobs

Paul E, Mar 14, 2022 @ 20:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Tax return when changing job
Post 2

Hi Niccolo,

In the online declaration (at least for Geneva) the data for every employer is entered separately and you enter each salary certificate exactly as it is provided. The program automatically calculates the totals for you. In the end it will simply be the sum as you say.

Hi Niccolo,

In the online declaration (at least for Geneva) the data for every employer is entered separately and you enter each salary certificate exactly as it is provided. The program automatically calculates the totals for you. In the end it will simply be the sum as you say.

Sven T, Mar 14, 2022 @ 22:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 955 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form