Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Temping in Geneva/agences d'interim

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Temping in Geneva/agences d'interim

Hey everyone,

I am looking to do some temp work for a few days, a week, two weeks here and there to top up my freelance work. There are certain times of the year where it's pretty quiet on the freelance front.

Has anyone got any experience temping in Geneva? What sort of jobs did you do?

I speak English, French, German and Russian. Looking for office work, working in a shop, anything really.

Also, from what I gather I don't need a work permit if I work fewer than 90 days a year in Switzerland.

https://www.ch.ch/en/working-switzerland-eu-efta/#short-term-employment-up-to-three-months-eu-25-efta-citizens

Short-term employment up to three months (EU-25/EFTA citizens)

Citizens from EU-25/EFTA states do not require authorisation for short-term employment up to three months or 90 days per calendar year. However, the future Swiss employer is required to register the employment using the electronic reporting procedure. The report must be submitted at least one day before employment is due to begin.

Thank you

The text you are quoting:

Hey everyone,

I am looking to do some temp work for a few days, a week, two weeks here and there to top up my freelance work. There are certain times of the year where it's pretty quiet on the freelance front.

Has anyone got any experience temping in Geneva? What sort of jobs did you do?

I speak English, French, German and Russian. Looking for office work, working in a shop, anything really.

Also, from what I gather I don't need a work permit if I work fewer than 90 days a year in Switzerland.

https://www.ch.ch/en/working-switzerland-eu-efta/#short-term-employment-up-to-three-months-eu-25-efta-citizens

Short-term employment up to three months (EU-25/EFTA citizens)

Citizens from EU-25/EFTA states do not require authorisation for short-term employment up to three months or 90 days per calendar year. However, the future Swiss employer is required to register the employment using the electronic reporting procedure. The report must be submitted at least one day before employment is due to begin.

Thank you

Jonathan BSep 13, 2018 @ 12:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 613 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 613 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form