Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Tennis beginner looking for teacher and other beginners!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Tennis beginner looking for teacher and other beginners!

Hi everyone! I have always wanted to learn and practice tennis and I thought it was time to start doing it! No experience but a lot of motivation, I've searched for group classes for adults online but I haven't found any. 

If you are a teacher and you're looking for a student or, if you are a beginner and looking for a teacher and other students, please let me know!

Hopefully we can get some skills and enjoy a regular game of tennis!

The text you are quoting:

Hi everyone! I have always wanted to learn and practice tennis and I thought it was time to start doing it! No experience but a lot of motivation, I've searched for group classes for adults online but I haven't found any. 

If you are a teacher and you're looking for a student or, if you are a beginner and looking for a teacher and other students, please let me know!

Hopefully we can get some skills and enjoy a regular game of tennis!

Jantien HOct 11, 2021 @ 09:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 159 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Tennis beginner looking for teacher and other beginners!
Post 1

Hi Jantien, 

I haven't played tennis in years so have reverted to being a beginner :) I'd like to get back into it. Happy to partner up / join group lessons. 

Best!

Kitty

The text you are quoting:

Hi Jantien, 

I haven't played tennis in years so have reverted to being a beginner :) I'd like to get back into it. Happy to partner up / join group lessons. 

Best!

Kitty

Kitty W, Oct 12, 2021 @ 21:30
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 159 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form