Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > The wonders of apt seeking :) How to question !

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
The wonders of apt seeking :) How to question !

Hey everyone! I am about to move to Geneva long term, and I am searching for a roof over my humble head :) Made as much as possible the research, have all the required docs (i hope tho) but I do have one question. If I see an apart that I like, or even if I see a post without any photos, should I send straight away my documents? beacuse until now, I am asking if the post is still available and if I can get pics, but now I am wondering that the reason I don't get any answer is because I am not sending my documents straight away ? thanks a million for your help!

The text you are quoting:

Hey everyone! I am about to move to Geneva long term, and I am searching for a roof over my humble head :) Made as much as possible the research, have all the required docs (i hope tho) but I do have one question. If I see an apart that I like, or even if I see a post without any photos, should I send straight away my documents? beacuse until now, I am asking if the post is still available and if I can get pics, but now I am wondering that the reason I don't get any answer is because I am not sending my documents straight away ? thanks a million for your help!

Ioana FJun 15, 2023 @ 11:54
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 475 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: The wonders of apt seeking :) How to question !
Post 1

Jun 15, 23 11:54

Please check your Inbox for a reply.

Ritchie

The text you are quoting:

Please check your Inbox for a reply.

Ritchie

Ritchie, Jun 15, 2023 @ 22:41
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 475 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form