Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Transfer with luggage from France to Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Transfer with luggage from France to Geneva

Can anyone recommend a reliable and trust worthy private driver who at a fee can help drive 17 kms from my temporary residence in France to the permanent one in Geneva.

I had a private uber driver contact me but can't say if I can trust?

Recommendations are more than welcome.

Best wishes, 

Diya Banerjee 

The text you are quoting:

Can anyone recommend a reliable and trust worthy private driver who at a fee can help drive 17 kms from my temporary residence in France to the permanent one in Geneva.

Best wishes, 

Diya Banerjee 

Diya BanerjeeMay 13, 2019 @ 21:01
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 746 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Transfer with luggage from France to Geneva
Post 1

Best wishes, 

Diya Banerjee 

May 13, 19 21:01

It would be very helpful if you indicated what you have to transport and how much in m3 there is to be transferred.

It would be very helpful if you indicated what you have to transport and how much in m3 there is to be transferred.

sheila c, May 14, 2019 @ 12:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi Diya !

I may help you if you live on "Pays de Gex" side. I have an Opel Zafira. There is space. Just let me know...

Hi Diya !

I may help you if you live on "Pays de Gex" side. I have an Opel Zafira. There is space. Just let me know...

Mitch O, May 15, 2019 @ 15:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Hi Diya,

If you have not found anyone, let me know. I have an SUV so there should be plenty of space. But then, it depends what sort of things you are transporting.

Nicholas

Hi Diya,

If you have not found anyone, let me know. I have an SUV so there should be plenty of space. But then, it depends what sort of things you are transporting.

Nicholas

Nicholas K, May 15, 2019 @ 17:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hello everyone

I have basically one cabin luggage, and two suitcases (large and mid size). My personal laptop bag and a trolley for groceries. That's it. And I just also found someone to coordinate to move on 30th May afternoon. It is someone who drives for Uber but since Uber doesn't work in Pays de Gex, Ségny Centre where I temporarily live, its the fee the driver takes to help me reach Boulevard Du Pont'arve.

Many thanks to all your responses. 

Regards Diya 

Hello everyone

I have basically one cabin luggage, and two suitcases (large and mid size). My personal laptop bag and a trolley for groceries. That's it. And I just also found someone to coordinate to move on 30th May afternoon. It is someone who drives for Uber but since Uber doesn't work in Pays de Gex, Ségny Centre where I temporarily live, its the fee the driver takes to help me reach Boulevard Du Pont'arve.

Many thanks to all your responses. 

Regards Diya 

Diya Banerjee, May 15, 2019 @ 19:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Dear Nicolas.

You had replied to a thread about me transferring - - from Ségny Centre where I live to Geneva Centre Boulevard du Pont d’Arve. I have three suitcase, one large, one medium and one cabin. A grocery trolley with stuff. And a laptop bag.

Will you be available for 30th noon or around 2pm, afternoon? Kindly let me know. The uber I had fixed hasn't been very responsive so I am worried he may not be turning up.

Let me know the price and the availability for the transfer. 

Thanks a lot. Diya 

Dear Nicolas.

You had replied to a thread about me transferring - - from Ségny Centre where I live to Geneva Centre Boulevard du Pont d’Arve. I have three suitcase, one large, one medium and one cabin. A grocery trolley with stuff. And a laptop bag.

Will you be available for 30th noon or around 2pm, afternoon? Kindly let me know. The uber I had fixed hasn't been very responsive so I am worried he may not be turning up.

Let me know the price and the availability for the transfer. 

Thanks a lot. Diya 

Diya Banerjee, May 26, 2019 @ 17:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 746 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form