Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Travel Vaccinations

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Travel Vaccinations
Anyone know the procedure here?
Do I go to any regular doctor to get them, or to a special travel clinic? If a special travel clinic, where?
Thanks!
The text you are quoting:
Anyone know the procedure here?
Do I go to any regular doctor to get them, or to a special travel clinic? If a special travel clinic, where?
Thanks!

RichardApr 10, 2006 @ 14:54
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 3070 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Travel Vaccinations
Post 1
HUG (cantonal hospital) has a vaccination clinic. If you look on their website, mmight take a little finding, you can find the clinic for travellers.

I've just gone and gotten most of my shots for Tanzania.

Bonus is they speak English (at least the fellow I had did) and they take credit cards. Talk about sticker shock and that was before the bill for the malaria pills, but they'l give you a prescription for anitbiotics to take with you on your trip as well and all sorts of good stuff.

You can either make an appointment or they have walk-in hours. I found them excellent!
HUG (cantonal hospital) has a vaccination clinic. If you look on their website, mmight take a little finding, you can find the clinic for travellers.

I've just gone and gotten most of my shots for Tanzania.

Bonus is they speak English (at least the fellow I had did) and they take credit cards. Talk about sticker shock and that was before the bill for the malaria pills, but they'l give you a prescription for anitbiotics to take with you on your trip as well and all sorts of good stuff.

You can either make an appointment or they have walk-in hours. I found them excellent!
misskate, Apr 10, 2006 @ 15:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Travel Vaccinations
Post 2
Their service is strikingly close to the UN pre-mission travel service, as it covers all the bases, re: checkups, vaccinations, etc. Perfect for the business traveller. Just call them up, and maybe you can go today or tomorrow. They are FAST.
Their service is strikingly close to the UN pre-mission travel service, as it covers all the bases, re: checkups, vaccinations, etc. Perfect for the business traveller. Just call them up, and maybe you can go today or tomorrow. They are FAST.
Jennifer, Apr 12, 2006 @ 18:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 3070 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form