Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Travelling to Annecy from Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Travelling to Annecy from Geneva

Hi all, 

Thank you for taking the time to read - and assist (if possible) 

I would like to take a day trip to Annecy this weekend and I wanted to ask if my test result (negative) needs to be in the Swiss app or a QR code? 

I have an email from the test provider showing my details including the date I was tested.

I understand we need to provide a declaration form to France to show we have symptoms - do we have to provide another copy for the return trip? 

Lastly, to get back into Switzerland, do I need to complete a Passenger Locator form? - The information on all platforms are not all consistent and are not uniform updated - so it is difficult to intercept what is the actual rules now! 

More information/context: Also, I am planning to take the direct train from Geneve and I have a swiss resident permit. 

Thank you!!!! 

The text you are quoting:

Hi all, 

Thank you for taking the time to read - and assist (if possible) 

I would like to take a day trip to Annecy this weekend and I wanted to ask if my test result (negative) needs to be in the Swiss app or a QR code? 

I have an email from the test provider showing my details including the date I was tested.

I understand we need to provide a declaration form to France to show we have symptoms - do we have to provide another copy for the return trip? 

Lastly, to get back into Switzerland, do I need to complete a Passenger Locator form? - The information on all platforms are not all consistent and are not uniform updated - so it is difficult to intercept what is the actual rules now! 

More information/context: Also, I am planning to take the direct train from Geneve and I have a swiss resident permit. 

Thank you!!!! 

Emily HOct 15, 2021 @ 13:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 997 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Travelling to Annecy from Geneva
Post 1

Did you have a good trip, Emily ?

The text you are quoting: