Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Up-to-date French insurance recommendations for frontaliers pls

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Up-to-date French insurance recommendations for frontaliers pls

All, I'm a British frontalier seeking to normalize my residency status before the 31 Sept deadline. Can anyone recommend health insurance in France to meet the basic minimum required for residency? I already have my UK "Global Health Insurance Card". 

Up-to-date recommendations welcomed!

The text you are quoting:

All, I'm a British frontalier seeking to normalize my residency status before the 31 Sept deadline. Can anyone recommend health insurance in France to meet the basic minimum required for residency? I already have my UK "Global Health Insurance Card". 

Paul MAug 31, 2021 @ 10:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 607 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Up-to-date French insurance recommendations for frontaliers pls
Post 1

Aug 31, 21 10:49

Just a gentle reminder that September will have it usual quota of 30 days this year.

All the best, R.

The text you are quoting:

Just a gentle reminder that September will have it usual quota of 30 days this year.

All the best, R.

Ritchie, Aug 31, 2021 @ 20:39
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 607 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form