Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Urgent help with short term accommodation

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Urgent help with short term accommodation

Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure where this could lead but I'm going to post it anyway! I'm looking for advice and/or connections as an emergency... simply put, I'm a professional guy, working in Nyon on a permanent contract but on a temporary residency that expires this Friday 20th Dec. Hence, I need to urgently find a so called 'permanent' address this week to submit for my B resident permit. 

I am looking to secure a long term rental from May but need something to quickly bridge that gap. All feedback gratefully received!

Thanks.

The text you are quoting:

Hi Everyone,

I'm not sure where this could lead but I'm going to post it anyway! I'm looking for advice and/or connections as an emergency... simply put, I'm a professional guy, working in Nyon on a permanent contract but on a temporary residency that expires this Friday 20th Dec. Hence, I need to urgently find a so called 'permanent' address this week to submit for my B resident permit. 

I am looking to secure a long term rental from May but need something to quickly bridge that gap. All feedback gratefully received!

Thanks.

Paul HawksworthDec 16, 2019 @ 20:40
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 645 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Urgent help with short term accommodation
Post 1

Hi Everyone,

Thanks.

Dec 16, 19 20:40

Hello Paul!

First of all, click on the “Classifieds” tab to see what’s on offer – and keep checking at least once a day, because the best deals get snapped up pretty smartly.  Second, post your own ad. in “Housing

wanted” and, fingers crossed, you’ll find something to at least tide you over for the immediate future.

All the very best,

Ritchie

The text you are quoting:

Hello Paul!

First of all, click on the “Classifieds” tab to see what’s on offer – and keep checking at least once a day, because the best deals get snapped up pretty smartly.  Second, post your own ad. in “Housing

wanted” and, fingers crossed, you’ll find something to at least tide you over for the immediate future.

All the very best,

Ritchie

Ritchie, Dec 16, 2019 @ 22:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 645 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form