Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Usefull site to find whatever doctor u need

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Usefull site to find whatever doctor u need
www.amge.ch it the Association des Medecins du Canton de Geneve. It has all the doctors in Geneva and nearby and has a pretty usefull search function where u can choose the specializiation, the Area code (to get one close to where u live) and the Language Spoken.

Site Admin - why don't we put it also in the "about Geneva?" - This web site helped me to find a specific phisiotherapist, a doctor specialized in respiratory problems (asthma) and many others.

Val
The text you are quoting:
www.amge.ch it the Association des Medecins du Canton de Geneve. It has all the doctors in Geneva and nearby and has a pretty usefull search function where u can choose the specializiation, the Area code (to get one close to where u live) and the Language Spoken.

Site Admin - why don't we put it also in the "about Geneva?" - This web site helped me to find a specific phisiotherapist, a doctor specialized in respiratory problems (asthma) and many others.

Val
HoilingFeb 13, 2006 @ 18:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1575 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Usefull site to find whatever doctor u need
Post 1
great stuff! does it say anywhere if they speak english?
great stuff! does it say anywhere if they speak english?
Nir Ofek, Feb 13, 2006 @ 19:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
I found an italian speaking doctor and a friend of mine a chinese speaking one :)

Cheers
Val
I found an italian speaking doctor and a friend of mine a chinese speaking one :)

Cheers
Val
Hoiling, Feb 13, 2006 @ 19:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

WWW.AMGE.CH/PUB/ANNU/INDEX.HTM

AMGE, Geneva Medical Doctors Association, 022/320 84 20 or for emergencies: 022/322 20 20 (24 hours), > This website provides detailed information on participating, Geneva physicians, including their area of specialization/training and the languages that they speak. Language and Speciality areas must be translated to French.
To search for doctors, click on “Liste des M?decins”

“Liste des M?decins” Search Criteria:

Nom du M?decin: (If you don’t have a name, leave blank.)
Langue(s): Anglais, Fran?ais, Allemand, etc. (Write the name of the language in French)

Sp?cialit?: Specialty area (Must be written in French: m?decine interne, m?decine g?n?rale, urologie, chirurgie orthop?dique, anesthesiology, gyn?cologie et obst?trique, medicine interne rhumatologie, p?diatrie, opthamologie, medicine interne gastroenterologie, chirurgie g?n?reale urologie, medicine interne hematology, radiology, chirurgie orthop?dique, psychiatrie et psychoth?rapie)

Homme / Femme: (You can request a male or female doctor)

Localit? (Code Postal) – Enter your postal code to find doctors nearest you.

WWW.AMGE.CH/PUB/ANNU/INDEX.HTM

AMGE, Geneva Medical Doctors Association, 022/320 84 20 or for emergencies: 022/322 20 20 (24 hours), > This website provides detailed information on participating, Geneva physicians, including their area of specialization/training and the languages that they speak. Language and Speciality areas must be translated to French.
To search for doctors, click on “Liste des M?decins”

“Liste des M?decins” Search Criteria:

Nom du M?decin: (If you don’t have a name, leave blank.)
Langue(s): Anglais, Fran?ais, Allemand, etc. (Write the name of the language in French)

Sp?cialit?: Specialty area (Must be written in French: m?decine interne, m?decine g?n?rale, urologie, chirurgie orthop?dique, anesthesiology, gyn?cologie et obst?trique, medicine interne rhumatologie, p?diatrie, opthamologie, medicine interne gastroenterologie, chirurgie g?n?reale urologie, medicine interne hematology, radiology, chirurgie orthop?dique, psychiatrie et psychoth?rapie)

Homme / Femme: (You can request a male or female doctor)

Localit? (Code Postal) – Enter your postal code to find doctors nearest you.

3PuttBogey, Feb 13, 2006 @ 22:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1575 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form