Login or Sign Up

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Velo
Where is the best place to buy used bikes? How about cheap new ones?

I heard about Decathlon in France, but is there anywhere else?
The text you are quoting:
Where is the best place to buy used bikes? How about cheap new ones?

I heard about Decathlon in France, but is there anywhere else?
zenbrainMar 30, 2006 @ 16:22
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1199 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Velo
Post 1
I boguth one of mines (yep I needed a second one after the 1st one has been stolen) at the flea market in Plainpalais (Wed and Sat morning) and the other one in the second hand stuff "Charity" shop (I think it's managed by the croix rouge or something) in Roue de Carouge. Tram stop Pont d'arve, then it's right next a second hand book shop & restaurant (I am horrible with names) ... but if walk down (direction towards Carouge) from that tram stop u shloud see it.

For the new ones I have no idea but someone already asked the same question on this forum, so scroll down and u should find an answer.

Val
The text you are quoting:
I boguth one of mines (yep I needed a second one after the 1st one has been stolen) at the flea market in Plainpalais (Wed and Sat morning) and the other one in the second hand stuff "Charity" shop (I think it's managed by the croix rouge or something) in Roue de Carouge. Tram stop Pont d'arve, then it's right next a second hand book shop & restaurant (I am horrible with names) ... but if walk down (direction towards Carouge) from that tram stop u shloud see it.

For the new ones I have no idea but someone already asked the same question on this forum, so scroll down and u should find an answer.

Val
Hoiling, Mar 30, 2006 @ 16:34
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1199 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form