Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Venues to host an event?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Venues to host an event?

Hey,

I need to find a venue to host a small event for an organization, but since I'm new to Geneva I'm having some issues deciding.

It would be around late october-early november, so a bit colder than it is now. We'd expect about 20 people, and preferably it should be a bar, lounge or a restaurant with this sort of arrangement so people can walk freely to interact. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you. 

The text you are quoting:

Hey,

I need to find a venue to host a small event for an organization, but since I'm new to Geneva I'm having some issues deciding.

It would be around late october-early november, so a bit colder than it is now. We'd expect about 20 people, and preferably it should be a bar, lounge or a restaurant with this sort of arrangement so people can walk freely to interact. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you. 

Glenn ASep 13, 2018 @ 18:33
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 689 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Venues to host an event?
Post 1

I'd recommend the Soul Club in Eaux-vives. They are new and are fairly big for Geneva.

I'd recommend the Soul Club in Eaux-vives. They are new and are fairly big for Geneva.

Sean C, Sep 13, 2018 @ 19:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

The further education organization -Hepar- has a beautiful building with a reception. The lecture rooms can hold up to about 50 people. Last time I rented a classroom it was about 20.-CHF for the whole evening. You just pick up the key and drop it off in a mail box. Higly recommend.

http://hepia.hesge.ch/

David

The further education organization -Hepar- has a beautiful building with a reception. The lecture rooms can hold up to about 50 people. Last time I rented a classroom it was about 20.-CHF for the whole evening. You just pick up the key and drop it off in a mail box. Higly recommend.

http://hepia.hesge.ch/

David

David L, Sep 13, 2018 @ 19:37
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Les voisins in Plainpalais. They have good food and drinks and excellent service. They will let you reserve an area as well, we have done a few birthdays there, gets very lively later but is quite chilled earlier on.

Les voisins in Plainpalais. They have good food and drinks and excellent service. They will let you reserve an area as well, we have done a few birthdays there, gets very lively later but is quite chilled earlier on.

Tim G, Sep 14, 2018 @ 14:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 689 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form