Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Very odd random contact

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Very odd random contact

This morning, I received an unsolicited WhatsApp text message. Something about the COVID-19 vaccinations and "what the mainstream media isn't telling you. Scientists!"

Obviously scaremongering, but I engaged. Who are you? Do we know each other? This link is bullshit and Bill Gates never said what you claim he said. (Something about reducing population via the disease.)

"She" said she sent me the link because I'm anglophone and it's important. Said she got my number from Glocals. OK, that's fine. My number is/was plastered liberally all over the internet, including here.

So, I called "her". Repeatedly. Wouldn't take my call. I guess she really believes in her convictions.

Be on the lookout for random contacts purporting to be about warning you about the COVID vaccine.

The text you are quoting:

This morning, I received an unsolicited WhatsApp text message. Something about the COVID-19 vaccinations and "what the mainstream media isn't telling you. Scientists!"

Obviously scaremongering, but I engaged. Who are you? Do we know each other? This link is bullshit and Bill Gates never said what you claim he said. (Something about reducing population via the disease.)

"She" said she sent me the link because I'm anglophone and it's important. Said she got my number from Glocals. OK, that's fine. My number is/was plastered liberally all over the internet, including here.

So, I called "her". Repeatedly. Wouldn't take my call. I guess she really believes in her convictions.

Be on the lookout for random contacts purporting to be about warning you about the COVID vaccine.

ZonkerMar 14, 2021 @ 12:32
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 710 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Very odd random contact
Post 1

Hmmmm, i wonder if the "No Caller ID" phone call (just a silent man) that I got late last night was in any way related? Nah, i'm sure it had nothing to do with it.

Hmmmm, i wonder if the "No Caller ID" phone call (just a silent man) that I got late last night was in any way related? Nah, i'm sure it had nothing to do with it.

Zonker, Mar 15, 2021 @ 10:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
Re: Very odd random contact
Post 2

Are you really sure?Tongue Out

Are you really sure?Tongue Out

hucklewoo, Mar 17, 2021 @ 15:42