Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > What to do with kids during vacation?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
What to do with kids during vacation?
I've been left in a lurch, caring for two kids: 4 and almost 6 for the duration of this week.
So to the moms out there, what do you suggest for local activities so they get to have some random fun during their school break??
The text you are quoting:
I've been left in a lurch, caring for two kids: 4 and almost 6 for the duration of this week.
So to the moms out there, what do you suggest for local activities so they get to have some random fun during their school break??
JillybeanoFeb 17, 2006 @ 18:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1182 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: What to do with kids during vacation?
Post 1
Well, if you don't have a car to take the kids to the mountains, it can be a bit boring. On one day you can take them to see "Bambi 2" that is now on theatres. On each neighourhood there is what we call "maisons de quartier" and they take children during each holiday period from age 4 for workshops extremely nice. I can help you to contact the one in your neighourhood. Or, you can also have some other kids over and organise activities everyday (see a puppet show, go to the farm in Plan-les-Ouates (they can ride poneys there, feed rabbits, pigs, it's great!), go to Bains-de-Cressy (water at 36 degrees. Belongs to the Hospital, bus 20 goes there. Cause you have two small kids to take care of, it's better if you take another adult with you). Just let me know...and good luck!
The text you are quoting:
Well, if you don't have a car to take the kids to the mountains, it can be a bit boring. On one day you can take them to see "Bambi 2" that is now on theatres. On each neighourhood there is what we call "maisons de quartier" and they take children during each holiday period from age 4 for workshops extremely nice. I can help you to contact the one in your neighourhood. Or, you can also have some other kids over and organise activities everyday (see a puppet show, go to the farm in Plan-les-Ouates (they can ride poneys there, feed rabbits, pigs, it's great!), go to Bains-de-Cressy (water at 36 degrees. Belongs to the Hospital, bus 20 goes there. Cause you have two small kids to take care of, it's better if you take another adult with you). Just let me know...and good luck!
Iolly, Feb 17, 2006 @ 21:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1182 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form