Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Where Can I Buy a Folding Table?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Where Can I Buy a Folding Table?
I'm looking for a basic folding table to use for game night. Does anyone know where I can buy one - new or used - doesn't matter. Merci! Michele
The text you are quoting:
I'm looking for a basic folding table to use for game night. Does anyone know where I can buy one - new or used - doesn't matter. Merci! Michele
3PuttBogeyNov 14, 2005 @ 18:15
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 1463 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Where Can I Buy a Folding Table?
Post 1
Don't know what their exact range is at the moment but they normally have a choice of different types of tables - large, small, folding, not folding !
Don't know what their exact range is at the moment but they normally have a choice of different types of tables - large, small, folding, not folding !
Nottm_Lass, Nov 15, 2005 @ 12:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
the furniture market at plainpallais, every wed and sat
the furniture market at plainpallais, every wed and sat
Nir Ofek, Nov 26, 2005 @ 16:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Although, I dread going to Ikea - especially on Romper Room Wednesday, I took your advice, looked on the internet first at www.ikea.ch,and found a great folding table. My husband and I picked it up today - Nov. 30th. It is even better than I was expecting. (And I didn't even mind getting bulldozed by kneecap high hooligans :)Kudos and Merci! - Michele
Although, I dread going to Ikea - especially on Romper Room Wednesday, I took your advice, looked on the internet first at www.ikea.ch,and found a great folding table. My husband and I picked it up today - Nov. 30th. It is even better than I was expecting. (And I didn't even mind getting bulldozed by kneecap high hooligans :)Kudos and Merci! - Michele
3PuttBogey, Nov 30, 2005 @ 21:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
If I were a better shopper, I would have tried the Plainpalais market. I'm sure what they have has more personality than an Ikea flatpack . . . Merci - Michele
If I were a better shopper, I would have tried the Plainpalais market. I'm sure what they have has more personality than an Ikea flatpack . . . Merci - Michele
3PuttBogey, Nov 30, 2005 @ 21:14
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
i've been there every week since I got here, and I finally found what I was looking for - a full-length mirror- at a great price... 10 francs! I guess some measure of tenacity is needed for a good haul; and it's more useful if you're not in a hurry.
i've been there every week since I got here, and I finally found what I was looking for - a full-length mirror- at a great price... 10 francs! I guess some measure of tenacity is needed for a good haul; and it's more useful if you're not in a hurry.
afrochick, Dec 5, 2005 @ 23:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 1463 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form