Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Where are the best places in Geneva to meet single ladies?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Where are the best places in Geneva to meet single ladies?

Hello everyone, as a single guy I like to meet nice, well educated, single ladies with good English language skills (sounds like a job spec ;-). Anyway does anyone know any hot spots, singles bars/events, English language online dating sites for Geneva etc?

Geneva has really hampered my game. Usually I just walk up to attractive girls, introduce myself and ask if they fancy a drink sometime but most cute girls in Geneva, I've found so far, seem to speak little English and this coupled with my pigeon French means i strike out after a few minutes ..... back in good old London I have no problems

... and if there's any single ladies out there 25 to 30 who fancy a coffee or drink sometime let me know.

Later.

The text you are quoting:

Hello everyone, as a single guy I like to meet nice, well educated, single ladies with good English language skills (sounds like a job spec ;-). Anyway does anyone know any hot spots, singles bars/events, English language online dating sites for Geneva etc?

Geneva has really hampered my game. Usually I just walk up to attractive girls, introduce myself and ask if they fancy a drink sometime but most cute girls in Geneva, I've found so far, seem to speak little English and this coupled with my pigeon French means i strike out after a few minutes ..... back in good old London I have no problems

... and if there's any single ladies out there 25 to 30 who fancy a coffee or drink sometime let me know.

Later.

dean goldSep 5, 2011 @ 22:05
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

59 Replies | 45848 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Where are the best places in Geneva to meet single ladies?
Post 1

Hint: the problem is not your French.

Hint: the problem is not your French.

TheOmegaMan, Sep 5, 2011 @ 22:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Try to put a picture in your profile, just to start.

Try to put a picture in your profile, just to start.

Ottavia D, Sep 5, 2011 @ 23:05
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Dean, I think you'll continue to be disappointed.  Switzerland is a dating desert for an anglophone unless you stick to the incestuous expat community where the odds are good but the goods are odd.

Dating sites like Swissfriends can produce results but you'll be looking for a needle in a haystack.

Greener pastures lie to the east.

Dean, I think you'll continue to be disappointed.  Switzerland is a dating desert for an anglophone unless you stick to the incestuous expat community where the odds are good but the goods are odd.

Dating sites like Swissfriends can produce results but you'll be looking for a needle in a haystack.

richardm, Sep 6, 2011 @ 11:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Sep 6, 11 11:16

"Switzerland is a dating desert for an anglophone unless you stick to the incestuous expat community where the odds are good but the goods are odd."

Words to live (here) by.

"Switzerland is a dating desert for an anglophone unless you stick to the incestuous expat community where the odds are good but the goods are odd."

Words to live (here) by.

Rob Scharf, Sep 6, 2011 @ 14:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

"incestuous expats" can be fun... jus' sayin'

Charlie, Sep 6, 2011 @ 15:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Brett, any approach (even a direct one) is better than not approaching at all, but a direct opener isn't likely to produce good results among the locals.  Everything around here seems to operate via social circles, ie friend of a friend introductions, friend of my cousin, etc etc. 

Brett, any approach (even a direct one) is better than not approaching at all, but a direct opener isn't likely to produce good results among the locals.  Everything around here seems to operate via social circles, ie friend of a friend introductions, friend of my cousin, etc etc. 

richardm, Sep 6, 2011 @ 15:30
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Sep 6, 11 15:07

Both heaven and hell.  =)

richardm, Sep 6, 2011 @ 15:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 8

Sep 6, 11 15:39

Just like a sweetie shop.... when you choose a new variety, some you like , some you don't... 

Just like a sweetie shop.... when you choose a new variety, some you like , some you don't... 

Charlie, Sep 6, 2011 @ 16:03
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 9

Words to live (here) by.

Sep 6, 11 14:57

... "the goods are odd" in the expat community ? Well -- that of course depends on your personal definition of "good" but -- I sincerely disagree with the statement. If glocals is a fair representation of the expat community in Geneve then I have seen/met already quite some 'goods' here ... (As a counterexample, if physical aspect is all that matters, just take a look at the attractive participants in this and other threads ...). Ciao, David

... "the goods are odd" in the expat community ? Well -- that of course depends on your personal definition of "good" but -- I sincerely disagree with the statement. If glocals is a fair representation of the expat community in Geneve then I have seen/met already quite some 'goods' here ... (As a counterexample, if physical aspect is all that matters, just take a look at the attractive participants in this and other threads ...). Ciao, David

DavidD, Sep 6, 2011 @ 18:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 10

Sep 6, 11 11:16

Well, if you don't fancy the goods, I understand that there are alternatives..

Good hunting!

Well, if you don't fancy the goods, I understand that there are alternatives..

Good hunting!

FerneyL, Sep 6, 2011 @ 21:07
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 11

Jan 1, 70 01:00

Damn.  No wonder girls in Geneva do not treat strangers with familiarity with all these guidos around. 

Damn.  No wonder girls in Geneva do not treat strangers with familiarity with all these guidos around. 

TheOmegaMan, Sep 6, 2011 @ 21:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 12

100% correct, but I'm talking about the initial find/meet/attract stage.  The Swiss almost never chat with people on the train platform.  Or in stores.  Or at restaurants.

I'm acutely aware of this having just returned from Brighton where random strangers would tell you about their day within 30 seconds of meeting them.  :-)

100% correct, but I'm talking about the initial find/meet/attract stage.  The Swiss almost never chat with people on the train platform.  Or in stores.  Or at restaurants.

I'm acutely aware of this having just returned from Brighton where random strangers would tell you about their day within 30 seconds of meeting them.  :-)

richardm, Sep 7, 2011 @ 10:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 13

Sep 7, 11 10:20

yeah Brighton... that "Mecca of the world for experienced swordsmen"....

(IMHO Brighton is the UK equivalent of Milwaukie in the US.... something different about you (accent/look/nationality) and you'll get shagged no worries... the "life story in 30 secs" is simply Brightons way of displaying foreplay.)

yeah Brighton... that "Mecca of the world for experienced swordsmen"....

(IMHO Brighton is the UK equivalent of Milwaukie in the US.... something different about you (accent/look/nationality) and you'll get shagged no worries... the "life story in 30 secs" is simply Brightons way of displaying foreplay.)

Charlie, Sep 7, 2011 @ 11:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 14

Charlie, I'm too old for the local swordsmen, and a good portion of the chat-ups were from women.  I guess they're feeling a bit "excluded" around those parts?

Charlie, I'm too old for the local swordsmen, and a good portion of the chat-ups were from women.  I guess they're feeling a bit "excluded" around those parts?

richardm, Sep 7, 2011 @ 11:38
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 15

Sep 7, 11 10:20

Then I wonder, how often have you meet an attractive Swiss woman? I can`t recall if I ever have.

So far the most attractive swiss woman I can think of is Martina Hingis Undecided

Then I wonder, how often have you meet an attractive Swiss woman? I can`t recall if I ever have.

So far the most attractive swiss woman I can think of is Martina Hingis Undecided

ThomasNL, Sep 7, 2011 @ 11:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 16

Sep 7, 11 11:38

my point exactly... age is not a hinderance in a place like Brighton or Milwaukee.... and frankly nor in Geneve (although here one probably needs somewhat more "capital" to impress.)

Choose the hunting/battle ground wisely, and if your aim be straight one can reap the rewards my young Padawan.

The fish tank full, it is. The fish varied they are.

my point exactly... age is not a hinderance in a place like Brighton or Milwaukee.... and frankly nor in Geneve (although here one probably needs somewhat more "capital" to impress.)

Choose the hunting/battle ground wisely, and if your aim be straight one can reap the rewards my young Padawan.

The fish tank full, it is. The fish varied they are.

Charlie, Sep 7, 2011 @ 11:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 17

http://www.glocals.com/groups/geneva-singles.htm

CoolTry some Glocals events!

http://www.glocals.com/groups/geneva-singles.htm

CoolTry some Glocals events!

Dace B, Sep 7, 2011 @ 11:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 18

I do not complain about the dating scene in general, just saying I haven`t meet any attractive Swiss women.

I do not complain about the dating scene in general, just saying I haven`t meet any attractive Swiss women.

ThomasNL, Sep 7, 2011 @ 12:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 19

The nightclub scene in Geneva is amusing.....

Top line of video = reality

Bottom line is how we see ourselves....

The nightclub scene in Geneva is amusing.....

Top line of video = reality

Bottom line is how we see ourselves....

Charlie, Sep 7, 2011 @ 12:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 20

Thanks - appreciate all the comments everyone! and piss taking out of "TheOmegaMan" 

Thanks - appreciate all the comments everyone! and piss taking out of "TheOmegaMan" 

dean gold, Sep 10, 2011 @ 16:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 21

Nice picture Felipe, a bit more conservative than the previous one though.....

Nice picture Felipe, a bit more conservative than the previous one though.....

Nefertiti, Sep 11, 2011 @ 10:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 22

Sep 10, 11 16:57

This probably is your best bet!...post on glocals will be a sure fire hit for all the singletons of geneva to send you in "private message"...failing that try learning french...or copy me and go back to UK as much as you can ;)

GOOD LUCK

P.S. Poor OmegaMan...he sounds like a good wing man though! Another option  for you Dean

This probably is your best bet!...post on glocals will be a sure fire hit for all the singletons of geneva to send you in "private message"...failing that try learning french...or copy me and go back to UK as much as you can ;)

GOOD LUCK

P.S. Poor OmegaMan...he sounds like a good wing man though! Another option  for you Dean

anniee I, Sep 11, 2011 @ 12:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 23

Sep 7, 11 11:39

She is not of a swiss origin Smile

She is not of a swiss origin Smile

Zuzana S, Sep 11, 2011 @ 14:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 24

Welcome back Felipe alias Geoffrey Innocent

Medicis, Sep 11, 2011 @ 15:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 25

Sep 11, 11 15:18

We have to give Felipe alias Geoffrey alias Dean Gold the benefit of being persistent!!!!! Tongue out

We have to give Felipe alias Geoffrey alias Dean Gold the benefit of being persistent!!!!! Tongue out

Nefertiti, Sep 11, 2011 @ 15:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 26

Well dating in Geneve is difficult... Men don't want nothing on long term... Women we want all... They say woman are just looking for money, but I think bull$~^*t... At the end if u normally go to a bar... is just for one night and most of women don't want that... So difficult and stupid, lots of single men, lots of single women... Bizarre

Well dating in Geneve is difficult... Men don't want nothing on long term... Women we want all... They say woman are just looking for money, but I think bull$~^*t... At the end if u normally go to a bar... is just for one night and most of women don't want that... So difficult and stupid, lots of single men, lots of single women... Bizarre

Nancy Soler, Aug 29, 2013 @ 21:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 27

Geneva is not that big. I reckon if you don't find the right spot, just shift a couple hundred meters and try again. :P

Geneva is not that big. I reckon if you don't find the right spot, just shift a couple hundred meters and try again. :P

Steve A, Aug 29, 2013 @ 22:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 28

This discussion made me smile. I think it all depends on what you are looking for? If it's a casual hookup (that could perhaps turn into something more)then glocals events/bars seem to be the place where that happens. Otherwise just do your thing and enjoy life and when you see a girl you like when you are out and about go for it. What you are doing seems fine as long as you approach the girls in a way that makes them feel that you are intentions behind asking them for coffee are genuine, and that you want to get to know them. 

They may not go for the coffee straight away, but you can always ask for their number and if you can call them? If they say no, then either they are shy (so you could leave them your number and ask them to call you when they are ready), or else just not into you? 

Personally I think the direct appproach is nice. Guy likes you, he tells you, he calls you, and then you can choose to out and get to know each other. You're not in any doubt about what his intentions are...I grew up in the UK wher people didn't really date and it was all very awkward and a little unclear. 

Dating in Geneva is interesting as you have a mix of people from all round the world with different styles of dating and expectations. That's what makes you have to use your intuition a bit and feel your way through it.   

So those are my thoughts for the day. 

Good luck and enjoy the process! 

This discussion made me smile. I think it all depends on what you are looking for? If it's a casual hookup (that could perhaps turn into something more)then glocals events/bars seem to be the place where that happens. Otherwise just do your thing and enjoy life and when you see a girl you like when you are out and about go for it. What you are doing seems fine as long as you approach the girls in a way that makes them feel that you are intentions behind asking them for coffee are genuine, and that you want to get to know them. 

They may not go for the coffee straight away, but you can always ask for their number and if you can call them? If they say no, then either they are shy (so you could leave them your number and ask them to call you when they are ready), or else just not into you? 

Personally I think the direct appproach is nice. Guy likes you, he tells you, he calls you, and then you can choose to out and get to know each other. You're not in any doubt about what his intentions are...I grew up in the UK wher people didn't really date and it was all very awkward and a little unclear. 

Dating in Geneva is interesting as you have a mix of people from all round the world with different styles of dating and expectations. That's what makes you have to use your intuition a bit and feel your way through it.   

So those are my thoughts for the day. 

Good luck and enjoy the process! 

Nesrin, Feb 27, 2015 @ 16:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 29

OK guys,

Love this thread, feel like giving up in Geneva too, so what's happening tomorrow evening? Got a tow of pretty ladies. ;-) Name a good spot and we'll gladly show up.

OK guys,

Love this thread, feel like giving up in Geneva too, so what's happening tomorrow evening? Got a tow of pretty ladies. ;-) Name a good spot and we'll gladly show up.

Sandra H, Feb 27, 2015 @ 18:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 30

Reading this post is really awasome ! It seems that Geneva has lots of single guys and single ladies but they don't meet !

How sad, maybe re-activiting this group http://www.glocals.com/groups/geneva-singles.htm again would be a good idea for both frustrated males and females ;) 

Reading this post is really awasome ! It seems that Geneva has lots of single guys and single ladies but they don't meet !

How sad, maybe re-activiting this group http://www.glocals.com/groups/geneva-singles.htm again would be a good idea for both frustrated males and females ;) 

margaux s, Mar 4, 2015 @ 11:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 31

Later.

Sep 5, 11 22:05

i fancy a coffe, smart, independant, extroverted with a sprinkle of shyness, funny...

i fancy a coffe, smart, independant, extroverted with a sprinkle of shyness, funny...

Lidija H, Nov 10, 2015 @ 12:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 32

Later.

Sep 5, 11 22:05

+41 79 532 71 26.... If the first guy who can find english speaking educated women in geneva.... Let me prove you wrong

+41 79 532 71 26.... If the first guy who can find english speaking educated women in geneva.... Let me prove you wrong

Lidija H, Nov 10, 2015 @ 12:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 33

Ooh this is so juicy. Dean is probably happily married now with 12 children and a golden retriever.

Ooh this is so juicy. Dean is probably happily married now with 12 children and a golden retriever.

Liv S, Nov 10, 2015 @ 15:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 34

Nov 10, 15 15:21

I would not be so sure, the divorce rate in Geneva is almost 50%!

I would not be so sure, the divorce rate in Geneva is almost 50%!

Paul D, Nov 10, 2015 @ 17:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 35

so which man is a nice, brave man that takes on a challenge... Let me prove you wrong about possibility of finding, nice, well educated woman in Geneva... That speaks english. Of course the man has to speak the same language. Challenge is on...

so which man is a nice, brave man that takes on a challenge... Let me prove you wrong about possibility of finding, nice, well educated woman in Geneva... That speaks english. Of course the man has to speak the same language. Challenge is on...

Lidija H, Nov 10, 2015 @ 19:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 36

I'd like to meet English speaking guys in Geneva. :D

I'd like to meet English speaking guys in Geneva. :D

Maxinne T, Dec 18, 2015 @ 09:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 37

Nov 10, 15 19:40

Right, well that'll be me! 

Victor K, Dec 18, 2015 @ 21:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 38

Dec 18, 15 21:48

Sarka K, Dec 19, 2015 @ 14:48

Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 39

hey how are you?

hey how are you?

Diana R, Dec 19, 2015 @ 20:01
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 40

try Internations! Great events there also!

https://www.internations.org

try Internations! Great events there also!

https://www.internations.org

unaw, Dec 19, 2015 @ 20:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 41

Aug 29, 13 22:39

Haha.. agreed!

Haha.. agreed!

deep chawla, Dec 20, 2015 @ 21:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 42

Well 2016 started.... I have been in Geneva 3 months now, after Lausanne for 7 years. I can just confirm the huge problem in social communication and lack of interaction among people in 2 different cantons in Switzerland. People talk to eachother, live a bit... Scientificaly proven we as mammals need interaction, attachement... For survival but also for a better quality of life! I am sure people don't want to be just hamsters running on the wheel of work. This is the first country where suffering because of lack of human interaction is so huge. I am used to people smile at you, friends that give hugs, every day not coffee once in 3 months when our agenda permits. I am worried of where this is going honestly. When I am out i see couples each on their smartphone, no 3 dimensional socialising. I miss humanity, spontaneous contacts, laughing with strangers, smiling faces. My 2016 project: i will print huge smiling faces and put them all around the appartement... To feed my brain with something that i don't see on the streets of Switzerland. I wonder if somebody had something hopeful to say on the subject? Or we start sth positive together, regular meet ups for fun, laugh, enjoying sharing, free hugs..

Well 2016 started.... I have been in Geneva 3 months now, after Lausanne for 7 years. I can just confirm the huge problem in social communication and lack of interaction among people in 2 different cantons in Switzerland. People talk to eachother, live a bit... Scientificaly proven we as mammals need interaction, attachement... For survival but also for a better quality of life! I am sure people don't want to be just hamsters running on the wheel of work. This is the first country where suffering because of lack of human interaction is so huge. I am used to people smile at you, friends that give hugs, every day not coffee once in 3 months when our agenda permits. I am worried of where this is going honestly. When I am out i see couples each on their smartphone, no 3 dimensional socialising. I miss humanity, spontaneous contacts, laughing with strangers, smiling faces. My 2016 project: i will print huge smiling faces and put them all around the appartement... To feed my brain with something that i don't see on the streets of Switzerland. I wonder if somebody had something hopeful to say on the subject? Or we start sth positive together, regular meet ups for fun, laugh, enjoying sharing, free hugs..

Lidija H, Jan 26, 2016 @ 22:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 43

Among all men outhere searching.. I would like to thank Viktor for his bravery to approach and ask out! He deserves congratulations and I hope that will encourage others to be braver...

Among all men outhere searching.. I would like to thank Viktor for his bravery to approach and ask out! He deserves congratulations and I hope that will encourage others to be braver...

Lidija H, Jan 26, 2016 @ 22:41
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 44

That thinking needs some major therapy!!!

That thinking needs some major therapy!!!

Lidija H, Jan 26, 2016 @ 22:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 45

Sep 6, 11 15:07

This is sick!!! Major therapy needed here. To this I wanted to respond before.

Lidija H, Jan 26, 2016 @ 22:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 46

I am a Malaysian lady, divorced, English speaking, educated and hope to find new friends. I have been trying dating with Swiss man over the last 2 years but almost gave up hoping or searching, seriously. This could be my last try (sob), but oh well, anyone interested for coffee, let me know. 

I am a Malaysian lady, divorced, English speaking, educated and hope to find new friends. I have been trying dating with Swiss man over the last 2 years but almost gave up hoping or searching, seriously. This could be my last try (sob), but oh well, anyone interested for coffee, let me know. 

shazeera safra, Feb 1, 2016 @ 06:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 47

Jan 26, 16 22:50

I suspect you missed the mutliple "context" and meaning within the English language of my quote.... 

Since you seem to be the serial singleton on this thread I will refrain from commenting further on the need for "therapy".

I suspect you missed the mutliple "context" and meaning within the English language of my quote.... 

Since you seem to be the serial singleton on this thread I will refrain from commenting further on the need for "therapy".

Charlie, Feb 1, 2016 @ 08:57
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 48

Keep looking on the shops!!!Tongue Out

Keep looking on the shops!!!Tongue Out

ana musca, Aug 22, 2016 @ 22:59
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 49

hey all... I came across this thread but see the last post is quite old.. did you all meet your forever match and kill the conversation ? 

I am struggling to meet nice , educated sproty men in the geneve area .. so if you have any new tips since this thread was created, do let me know !

thanks 

hey all... I came across this thread but see the last post is quite old.. did you all meet your forever match and kill the conversation ? 

I am struggling to meet nice , educated sproty men in the geneve area .. so if you have any new tips since this thread was created, do let me know !

thanks 

Libby Sennitt, May 17, 2017 @ 14:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 50

tinder, full of desperate people

tinder, full of desperate people

daniel f, Jun 4, 2017 @ 08:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 51

thanks 

May 17, 17 14:22

It's hard even for locals!

I used to run a weekly aferwork drinks and monthly Saturday evening dance at home for singles. We were up to 60! And I was in a relationship. My boyfriend used to DJ the dance parties and as a webmaster he designed the website. Called SwissFriends. 

If one of you guys has enough energy to organize such events (afterwork drinks were at Les Poissons Rouges, place des Eaux-Vives. Same building as UBS, opposite corner. Great spot! it simply changed names), talk with the lounge bar so they reserve some spots for drinks and after drinks dinner, you can easily start a group event and promote it here.

Then, you can decide for a different venue each time to go out and party. I don't know if many couples who met in my days are still together, but it sure was a lot of fun! And I met great people in the process Laughing

It's hard even for locals!

I used to run a weekly aferwork drinks and monthly Saturday evening dance at home for singles. We were up to 60! And I was in a relationship. My boyfriend used to DJ the dance parties and as a webmaster he designed the website. Called SwissFriends. 

If one of you guys has enough energy to organize such events (afterwork drinks were at Les Poissons Rouges, place des Eaux-Vives. Same building as UBS, opposite corner. Great spot! it simply changed names), talk with the lounge bar so they reserve some spots for drinks and after drinks dinner, you can easily start a group event and promote it here.

Then, you can decide for a different venue each time to go out and party. I don't know if many couples who met in my days are still together, but it sure was a lot of fun! And I met great people in the process Laughing

hay_, Jun 4, 2017 @ 10:20
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 52

try Paquis, There are lot of girls looking for desperate men like all you guys

try Paquis, There are lot of girls looking for desperate men like all you guys

daniel f, Jun 8, 2017 @ 16:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 53

really helpful... I am not sure the idea is to pick up desperate people

really helpful... I am not sure the idea is to pick up desperate people

Libby Sennitt, Jun 9, 2017 @ 11:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 54

"Usually I just walk up to attractive girls, introduce myself and ask if they fancy a drink"
So this guy literally look for attractive girls only, and just offer them a drink. So his weapon of seduction is not the personality, carisma etc, is buying alchol.
And of course he doesn't look to meet somebody like I don't know in a caffeteria, library, hiking or so on in order to know them.
he go straight forward to hot girls who are nice to guys who buy them stuff... pretty sad imho.

Paquis a girl is same price as a drink more or less, you save up soemtime and wont get rejected for sure. isn't it like the same? If a girl is ready to have sex for a drink, she has seen many penises as a paquis prostitute. I don't see the difference.

"Usually I just walk up to attractive girls, introduce myself and ask if they fancy a drink"
So this guy literally look for attractive girls only, and just offer them a drink. So his weapon of seduction is not the personality, carisma etc, is buying alchol.
And of course he doesn't look to meet somebody like I don't know in a caffeteria, library, hiking or so on in order to know them.
he go straight forward to hot girls who are nice to guys who buy them stuff... pretty sad imho.

Paquis a girl is same price as a drink more or less, you save up soemtime and wont get rejected for sure. isn't it like the same? If a girl is ready to have sex for a drink, she has seen many penises as a paquis prostitute. I don't see the difference.

daniel f, Jun 9, 2017 @ 11:13
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 55

anyone got any constructive ideas ? I am not available for the price of a drink.. nor do I want to meet men who expect that...

that's why I asked where to meet NICE respectable , sporty and educated men

perhaps this is the wrong forum for that... 

anyone got any constructive ideas ? I am not available for the price of a drink.. nor do I want to meet men who expect that...

Libby Sennitt, Jun 9, 2017 @ 11:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 56

count me in!! you definitely could not be from geneva ))))

count me in!! you definitely could not be from geneva ))))

fazzi, Jun 9, 2017 @ 17:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 57

Jun 9, 17 11:13

inviting someone for a drink or accepting a drink does not mean a yes to jump into bed.

how do you start talking to someone in a bar? some people simply freeze when tryingn to find a clever line to say to the opposite sex. The idea of inviting someone for a drink is casual enough.

i truly think this is still better than recieiving messages online from guys being asked for nude pictures...many who would not have a pic with their profiles.

ps. A woman - just because she had a few men in her life is not a pro - being a prostitute is a profession, one is selling her body for payment. A drink hardly can be considered one.

Also, it is so low profile to call women prostitute when they do something a man does not appreciate. Guess it is difficult to accept that women also do have the right to make their choices and not being the slave of any men... ;)

inviting someone for a drink or accepting a drink does not mean a yes to jump into bed.

how do you start talking to someone in a bar? some people simply freeze when tryingn to find a clever line to say to the opposite sex. The idea of inviting someone for a drink is casual enough.

i truly think this is still better than recieiving messages online from guys being asked for nude pictures...many who would not have a pic with their profiles.

ps. A woman - just because she had a few men in her life is not a pro - being a prostitute is a profession, one is selling her body for payment. A drink hardly can be considered one.

Also, it is so low profile to call women prostitute when they do something a man does not appreciate. Guess it is difficult to accept that women also do have the right to make their choices and not being the slave of any men... ;)

Reka Y, Jun 10, 2017 @ 11:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 58

Jun 9, 17 11:44

Yes , wrong forum as this is not a dating site but sure you can meet people if you sign up for events. ;)

internations also has various events.

Yes , wrong forum as this is not a dating site but sure you can meet people if you sign up for events. ;)

internations also has various events.

Reka Y, Jun 10, 2017 @ 11:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 59

If you are looking for a great dating site, I met my current life partner on Badoo!

8 years and still strong as ever :)

If you are looking for a great dating site, I met my current life partner on Badoo!

8 years and still strong as ever :)

hay_, Jun 10, 2017 @ 16:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
59 Replies | 45848 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form