Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Where do i go?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Where do i go?

Hello. Where can women in distress go in Geneva? I just need a place to go and rest for a month. I am a plain housewife with 3 kids and i have no means to pay for a hotel. I have no allowance coming from my husband.. i only do petsitting and babysitting from time to time to have just a little money in my pocket. Thank you. No bashing please as i am in my lowest times..

The text you are quoting:

Hello. Where can women in distress go in Geneva? I just need a place to go and rest for a month. I am a plain housewife with 3 kids and i have no means to pay for a hotel. I have no allowance coming from my husband.. i only do petsitting and babysitting from time to time to have just a little money in my pocket. Thank you. No bashing please as i am in my lowest times..

heavenscent700 dApr 10, 2019 @ 10:35
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 682 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Where do i go?
Post 1

Apr 10, 19 10:35

Go to «Au cœur des Grottes» which is a shelter for women in distress in rue de l’Industrie. They have staff who speak English.

You could also contact F-information on rue de la Servette for an interview and general guidance.

All the very best,

Ritchie

Go to «Au cœur des Grottes» which is a shelter for women in distress in rue de l’Industrie. They have staff who speak English.

You could also contact F-information on rue de la Servette for an interview and general guidance.

All the very best,

Ritchie

Ritchie, Apr 10, 2019 @ 11:36
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Thank you very much Richie. I will go there. I am considering that also but i am afraid that it would have an impact on my family especially my husband's work. I just need to recover from a burn-out :( 

Thank you very much Richie. I will go there. I am considering that also but i am afraid that it would have an impact on my family especially my husband's work. I just need to recover from a burn-out :( 

heavenscent700 d, Apr 10, 2019 @ 11:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

Apr 10, 19 11:48

Why don’t you phone the Women’s Shelter to set up an appointment to discuss your particular circumstances.

They understand the need for confidentiality and circumspection in any action to be taken because they offer help, advice and shelter to all women, irrespective of their nationality, creed or ethnic origin.

But it’s up to you to take the first step so “courage”!

R.

Why don’t you phone the Women’s Shelter to set up an appointment to discuss your particular circumstances.

They understand the need for confidentiality and circumspection in any action to be taken because they offer help, advice and shelter to all women, irrespective of their nationality, creed or ethnic origin.

But it’s up to you to take the first step so “courage”!

R.

Ritchie, Apr 10, 2019 @ 12:23
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

I also found this site online for psychological support through telephone. Maybe start from there?

https://www.143.ch/fr/

I also found this site online for psychological support through telephone. Maybe start from there?

https://www.143.ch/fr/

Panos K, Apr 11, 2019 @ 08:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 682 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form