Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Where to Park Whilst Waiting for Macaron?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Where to Park Whilst Waiting for Macaron?

Hi all,

Will be picking up a car on Tuesday and the process of obtaining a Macaron so I can park near my apartment seems quite lengthy. I need somewhere to park my car for about a month whilst I await everything to be sorted. Does anyone have any ideas on where I can park that wont cost something silly like CHF10 a day?

If you have a spare parking spot Id be happy to pay CHF50 or something to use it for a month. Not too bothered where it is as long as its around Geneva.

Thanks!!

The text you are quoting:

Hi all,

Will be picking up a car on Tuesday and the process of obtaining a Macaron so I can park near my apartment seems quite lengthy. I need somewhere to park my car for about a month whilst I await everything to be sorted. Does anyone have any ideas on where I can park that wont cost something silly like CHF10 a day?

If you have a spare parking spot Id be happy to pay CHF50 or something to use it for a month. Not too bothered where it is as long as its around Geneva.

Thanks!!

Caspar WSep 13, 2020 @ 18:18
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 856 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: Where to Park Whilst Waiting for Macaron?
Post 1

May I suggest that you check out the parking offers in the Classifieds where you can also insert an ad. of your own that will surely attract a good response.

Best wishes,

R.

The text you are quoting:

May I suggest that you check out the parking offers in the Classifieds where you can also insert an ad. of your own that will surely attract a good response.

Best wishes,

R.

Ritchie, Sep 13, 2020 @ 20:08
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 856 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form