Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Where to buy a spotlight in Geneva/Neighbouring France ?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Where to buy a spotlight in Geneva/Neighbouring France ?

Good Afternoon all.

I am looking at buying a spotlight as I need an additional source of light while filming myself at home. I don't need professional quality, but something for a room of 20m2 so that it does not come off too dark when I upload to my laptop.

Any idea of a shop where I could buy such item in Geneva or in neighboring France (ZAC Annemasse, or ZAC Ornex/Cessy) ?

Thank you for advising.

The text you are quoting:

Good Afternoon all.

I am looking at buying a spotlight as I need an additional source of light while filming myself at home. I don't need professional quality, but something for a room of 20m2 so that it does not come off too dark when I upload to my laptop.

Any idea of a shop where I could buy such item in Geneva or in neighboring France (ZAC Annemasse, or ZAC Ornex/Cessy) ?

Thank you for advising.

Nicky GJul 17, 2020 @ 14:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 470 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Where to buy a spotlight in Geneva/Neighbouring France ?
Post 1

You could find something like that in one of the larger photoraphy shops in Geneva, so presume the same in France. They will have various qualities of equipment

You could find something like that in one of the larger photoraphy shops in Geneva, so presume the same in France. They will have various qualities of equipment

TogJay, Jul 20, 2020 @ 22:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Where to buy a spotlight in Geneva/Neighbouring France ?
Post 2

You could maybe look in on of th Media Marts to see if they have any also.. They have a photography section, but the advice and  service might not be  as good as in the photo shops.

You could maybe look in on of th Media Marts to see if they have any also.. They have a photography section, but the advice and  service might not be  as good as in the photo shops.

TogJay, Jul 20, 2020 @ 22:16
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 470 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form