Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Where to buy a toilette installed on the floor in Geneva or in France?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Where to buy a toilette installed on the floor in Geneva or in France?

I have been looking for a toilette to replace the existing one. It has to be installed on the floor.

When I was checking at HORNBACH, they only sell 'toilettes avec chasse d'eau mural',  in addition without much choices.

Does anyone know where I can get a wide range of choices either in Geneva or in France?

Secondly does anyone know where to throw away the old toilette after the replacement?

lastly, what about a toilette lid with a specific shape? I have been checking at Jumbo, but they only have standrad ones with different colour.

I expect someone to share any of your experiences, appreciate very much your feedback, thanks!

The text you are quoting:

I have been looking for a toilette to replace the existing one. It has to be installed on the floor.

When I was checking at HORNBACH, they only sell 'toilettes avec chasse d'eau mural',  in addition without much choices.

Does anyone know where I can get a wide range of choices either in Geneva or in France?

Secondly does anyone know where to throw away the old toilette after the replacement?

lastly, what about a toilette lid with a specific shape? I have been checking at Jumbo, but they only have standrad ones with different colour.

I expect someone to share any of your experiences, appreciate very much your feedback, thanks!

Jessica GJul 29, 2020 @ 23:52
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 704 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Where to buy a toilette installed on the floor in Geneva or in France?
Post 1

You mean something like this:|

https://www.leroymerlin.fr/v3/p/produits/salle-de-bains/wc-abattant-et-lave-mains/wc-a-poser-l1308218133

You mean something like this:|

https://www.leroymerlin.fr/v3/p/produits/salle-de-bains/wc-abattant-et-lave-mains/wc-a-poser-l1308218133

tawb, Jul 30, 2020 @ 16:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

yes indeed. thanks very much for the link.

have you had expeirences with them, in terms of service and quality of products? 

yes indeed. thanks very much for the link.

have you had expeirences with them, in terms of service and quality of products? 

Jessica G, Jul 30, 2020 @ 16:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

LeroyMerlin generally has ranges of products, from cheap to expensive. I like them. You can probably also look there for the toilet lids you want.

Remember to ensure that it's compatible with the old toilet. (E.g. exit from rear, or straight down) I also don't know if there's any difference between Swiss and French standards in this case, e.g. for the screw holes.

BTW, I understand why Hornbach only has wall-mounted toilets, That's what I installed in my house. But it's usuallymore work to install.

LeroyMerlin generally has ranges of products, from cheap to expensive. I like them. You can probably also look there for the toilet lids you want.

Remember to ensure that it's compatible with the old toilet. (E.g. exit from rear, or straight down) I also don't know if there's any difference between Swiss and French standards in this case, e.g. for the screw holes.

BTW, I understand why Hornbach only has wall-mounted toilets, That's what I installed in my house. But it's usuallymore work to install.

tawb, Jul 30, 2020 @ 17:51
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Thanks very much indeed for the tips and comments.

I already called them this afternoon, will wait for an advisor to call back and to choose a right one.

Thank you again.

Thanks very much indeed for the tips and comments.

I already called them this afternoon, will wait for an advisor to call back and to choose a right one.

Thank you again.

Jessica G, Jul 30, 2020 @ 21:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

And to throw away the old toilettes, you'll have to bring it to ESREC

https://www.ge.ch/espaces-recuperation-esrec-points-collecte-communaux/espaces-recuperation-esrec

https://www.ge.ch/espaces-recuperation-esrec-points-collecte-communaux/espaces-recuperation-esrec

missdaisy, Aug 11, 2020 @ 13:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Aug 11, 20 13:54

Thanks very much missdaisy for your information. 

Thanks very much missdaisy for your information. 

Jessica G, Aug 15, 2020 @ 23:27
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
6 Replies | 704 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form