Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Windsurfing

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Windsurfing
Anyone know places to learn to Windsurf, and what the prices roughly are?

Cheers
Simon
The text you are quoting:
Anyone know places to learn to Windsurf, and what the prices roughly are?

Cheers
Simon
DJ_SymcardJun 12, 2006 @ 17:54
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

7 Replies | 958 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Windsurfing
Post 1
I took the course last year at the Geneva wakeboardin club (don;t have the phone number and if u google it u get only the number of the wakeboarding teachers, not the windsurfing ones) .. which is next to Geneve Plage.
I payed 190 CHF for 5 lessons (but we were 2 taking the course togheter so I am not sure if a 1:1 course is more expensive). U can schedule the lessons whenever u want .. and teh 'credit' last for the whole season. Same goes for cancelling. U have to call couple of hs before the lesson and no harm done.

Hope it helps!

Vale
I took the course last year at the Geneva wakeboardin club (don;t have the phone number and if u google it u get only the number of the wakeboarding teachers, not the windsurfing ones) .. which is next to Geneve Plage.
I payed 190 CHF for 5 lessons (but we were 2 taking the course togheter so I am not sure if a 1:1 course is more expensive). U can schedule the lessons whenever u want .. and teh 'credit' last for the whole season. Same goes for cancelling. U have to call couple of hs before the lesson and no harm done.

Hope it helps!

Vale
Hoiling, Jun 12, 2006 @ 18:46
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
For the info, definately look into it

Simon
For the info, definately look into it

Simon
DJ_Symcard, Jun 12, 2006 @ 19:18
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Hi Simon,
I started 1-on-1 lessons for 240CHF (5 lessons, 1hr each). Prices go down to 150CHF for a group of 4. For details see http://www.trop.ch/?page_id=2 (in french).

I know 2 other people that indicated interest in group lessons. I'd be happy to put you in touch if you send me your email.

D.
Hi Simon,
I started 1-on-1 lessons for 240CHF (5 lessons, 1hr each). Prices go down to 150CHF for a group of 4. For details see http://www.trop.ch/?page_id=2 (in french).

I know 2 other people that indicated interest in group lessons. I'd be happy to put you in touch if you send me your email.

D.
finalspirit, Jun 14, 2006 @ 13:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
Thanks for the info, it would be great to meet up with these people, I also have a friend that is wanting to learn
Thanks for the info, it would be great to meet up with these people, I also have a friend that is wanting to learn
DJ_Symcard, Jun 15, 2006 @ 13:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
Hi everybody in the Windsurfing section. I'm also interested in finding the place to windsurf. But I don't have all my gear here and don't want to bring it since its lot of stuff to transport. Dou you guys know if they rent the gear and for how much? By the way how cols is the lake during summer, got no idea? :-) Thanks
Hi everybody in the Windsurfing section. I'm also interested in finding the place to windsurf. But I don't have all my gear here and don't want to bring it since its lot of stuff to transport. Dou you guys know if they rent the gear and for how much? By the way how cols is the lake during summer, got no idea? :-) Thanks
konali, Jun 27, 2006 @ 23:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
7 Replies | 958 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form