Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Windsurfing near(ish) Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Windsurfing near(ish) Geneva
I'm looking to do a few days' windsurfing next week - does anyone know where you can hire gear on a day-by-day basis rather than racking up hourly fees? (seems to be the only deal here in geneva) I was thinking of going out of geneva but not crazy far - perhaps one of the lakes in n. italy/ticino or somewhere in france.. anyone got recommendations?

spiff
The text you are quoting:
I'm looking to do a few days' windsurfing next week - does anyone know where you can hire gear on a day-by-day basis rather than racking up hourly fees? (seems to be the only deal here in geneva) I was thinking of going out of geneva but not crazy far - perhaps one of the lakes in n. italy/ticino or somewhere in france.. anyone got recommendations?

spiff
SpiffJul 25, 2006 @ 17:16
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1013 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Windsurfing near(ish) Geneva
Post 1
is Lake Garda in Italy. TRain to Milan and then u go there!
don't know about other closer locations.

Vale
is Lake Garda in Italy. TRain to Milan and then u go there!
don't know about other closer locations.

Vale
Hoiling, Jul 26, 2006 @ 15:45
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: Windsurfing near(ish) Geneva
Post 2
Spiff,
You may want to call the windsurfing school and ask them directly. I go there regularly and the people are all locals with several years of windsurfing behind them. There contact: www.trop.ch/?page_id=2
If they don't help, I will call.

If you find out where's good, do let me know. Hope to do likewise in mid-August.

D.
Spiff,
You may want to call the windsurfing school and ask them directly. I go there regularly and the people are all locals with several years of windsurfing behind them. There contact: www.trop.ch/?page_id=2
If they don't help, I will call.

If you find out where's good, do let me know. Hope to do likewise in mid-August.

D.
finalspirit, Jul 27, 2006 @ 05:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1013 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form