Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Wireless microphone headset - where to get and to try on in Geneva?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Wireless microphone headset - where to get and to try on in Geneva?

I am looking for a wireless microphone headset, and I have no idea where to go in Geneva, as I would love to try on the products too, to have an idea if it's comfortable or not. Does anyone know?

I need one that would amplify my voice in live events and let me move freely. It could be a cheap product to get started with, or a quality product that will serve for many different type of uses. I have been looking at ones meant fitness classes, from brands like Shure and Samson Airline. However, for those prices I'd really love to try it on before buying.
Another thing I have been looking at is "voice amplifier" for speakers and tour guides, which has a small speaker to attach to your belt. However, those seem to be widely available everywhere else but it Switzerland - or maybe I just don't know what keywords to use for finding it here? Any tips?

The text you are quoting:

I am looking for a wireless microphone headset, and I have no idea where to go in Geneva, as I would love to try on the products too, to have an idea if it's comfortable or not. Does anyone know?

I need one that would amplify my voice in live events and let me move freely. It could be a cheap product to get started with, or a quality product that will serve for many different type of uses. I have been looking at ones meant fitness classes, from brands like Shure and Samson Airline. However, for those prices I'd really love to try it on before buying.
Another thing I have been looking at is "voice amplifier" for speakers and tour guides, which has a small speaker to attach to your belt. However, those seem to be widely available everywhere else but it Switzerland - or maybe I just don't know what keywords to use for finding it here? Any tips?

Heidi HMay 27, 2021 @ 13:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 588 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Wireless microphone headset - where to get and to try on in Geneva?
Post 1

Try Media Markt in Meyrin.

Try Media Markt in Meyrin.

JR M, May 27, 2021 @ 18:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Amazon.de or toppreise

Amazon.de or toppreise

Kris R, May 27, 2021 @ 20:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

https://techstudio.ch/products/aker-mr1505-12-watts-portable-voice-amplifier-for-teachers-coaches-black

https://www.toppreise.ch/comparison-prix/Headsets-microphones/LOGITECH-H820e-Wireless-Headset-Dual-993-000814-p486624

https://techstudio.ch/products/aker-mr1505-12-watts-portable-voice-amplifier-for-teachers-coaches-black

https://www.toppreise.ch/comparison-prix/Headsets-microphones/LOGITECH-H820e-Wireless-Headset-Dual-993-000814-p486624

Petru V, May 27, 2021 @ 23:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Funny to read the responses.  The problem  you have is that you are looking for something pretty specific which is beyond your average high street store... the only places i can think that might be able to help you are prodimex in Carouge https://www.prodimex.ch/ or Digitec.ch which has a shop on the rue de Lausanne.  In both cases their store doesn't hold all the products, they are kept in a central warehouse, but I can imagine if you contact them and explain what it is you are trying to experience they may help.  Prodimex especially seems happy to demo things in their shop.  Hope that might help:)

Funny to read the responses.  The problem  you have is that you are looking for something pretty specific which is beyond your average high street store... the only places i can think that might be able to help you are prodimex in Carouge https://www.prodimex.ch/ or Digitec.ch which has a shop on the rue de Lausanne.  In both cases their store doesn't hold all the products, they are kept in a central warehouse, but I can imagine if you contact them and explain what it is you are trying to experience they may help.  Prodimex especially seems happy to demo things in their shop.  Hope that might help:)

hucklewoo, May 29, 2021 @ 15:43
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

Thank you, I appreciate all responses even though not all were what I was looking for. In case it's helpful for someone else, I'll mention that I went to ACR PRO in Carouge to ask for advice, and as they are sound professionals there that was useful even though I now need to re-think about what could serve for me best and how much I want to invest. I will also check Prodimex and I did not know Digitec has a shop in Geneva! These things don't come up when I googled, so thank you :)

Thank you, I appreciate all responses even though not all were what I was looking for. In case it's helpful for someone else, I'll mention that I went to ACR PRO in Carouge to ask for advice, and as they are sound professionals there that was useful even though I now need to re-think about what could serve for me best and how much I want to invest. I will also check Prodimex and I did not know Digitec has a shop in Geneva! These things don't come up when I googled, so thank you :)

Heidi H, May 29, 2021 @ 16:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 588 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form