Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Yoga teacher and horse stable worker and trail guide

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Yoga teacher and horse stable worker and trail guide

I was certified as a yoga instructor in 2007 in the US, but I also worked with horses from when i was a teen from 1999 I worked with them younger than that but was not paid. and because of my training taught people older than me horsemanship in a gentle way as my mother also taught horseriding and worked in stables.  I thought it might be interesting to combine the two, teach yoga, be a stable hand, train horses and do trail guiding as i used to do before. I would be happy to do these jobs part time and have a car. Does anone have any ideas where someone might be interested in any of those things in english? in the vaud valais area? 

The text you are quoting:

I was certified as a yoga instructor in 2007 in the US, but I also worked with horses from when i was a teen from 1999 I worked with them younger than that but was not paid. and because of my training taught people older than me horsemanship in a gentle way as my mother also taught horseriding and worked in stables.  I thought it might be interesting to combine the two, teach yoga, be a stable hand, train horses and do trail guiding as i used to do before. I would be happy to do these jobs part time and have a car. Does anone have any ideas where someone might be interested in any of those things in english? in the vaud valais area? 

Lorraine EwanJul 9, 2019 @ 19:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 506 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 506 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form