Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > Your opinion on the best chocolate truffles in Geneva?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Your opinion on the best chocolate truffles in Geneva?
I love chocolate, you love chocolate, we love chocolate......
I occasionally buy truffles and sometimes I am amazed how good they are, but other times nothing too special for the steep price! My dada is probably the champagne truffles from "Teuscher": are there any other wonders that I am missing???? OK, I might even do a truffle night at my place, up for it?!!!
The text you are quoting:
I love chocolate, you love chocolate, we love chocolate......
I occasionally buy truffles and sometimes I am amazed how good they are, but other times nothing too special for the steep price! My dada is probably the champagne truffles from "Teuscher": are there any other wonders that I am missing???? OK, I might even do a truffle night at my place, up for it?!!!
IollyApr 16, 2006 @ 15:24
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1795 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: Your opinion on the best chocolate truffles in Geneva?
Post 1
I love choccolate (dark is better) and truffles . I like Geneva ones ... but .. probabily when it comes to truffles the first love is the "best" one .. so ..I'd go for the Godiva (I hope it's the righ name) ones. Every kind of filling as long as the ourside choccolate is dark.
When the truffle night?

Val
I love choccolate (dark is better) and truffles . I like Geneva ones ... but .. probabily when it comes to truffles the first love is the "best" one .. so ..I'd go for the Godiva (I hope it's the righ name) ones. Every kind of filling as long as the ourside choccolate is dark.
When the truffle night?

Val
Hoiling, Apr 16, 2006 @ 15:31
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
hi Iolly. my favorite place is philippe pascoet in carouge. also, there's one on rte. malagnou that is amazing (wolfberg is ok too and don't forget frey).let me know if you need help planning your chocolate night ;)

also- the godiva in europe is far different from that in the states. a bit sweeter and different offerings, catering to a different palate i guess. they don't make my favortite, chocolat noir bar with framboise here :(
hi Iolly. my favorite place is philippe pascoet in carouge. also, there's one on rte. malagnou that is amazing (wolfberg is ok too and don't forget frey).let me know if you need help planning your chocolate night ;)

also- the godiva in europe is far different from that in the states. a bit sweeter and different offerings, catering to a different palate i guess. they don't make my favortite, chocolat noir bar with framboise here :(
fuzzyshoe, Apr 16, 2006 @ 18:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
.... the truffle night! :-))
Cheers,

Gonzalo
.... the truffle night! :-))
Cheers,

Gonzalo
gonzalotango, Apr 16, 2006 @ 19:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
and different factories are used as well. the one for europe is in belgium. the one for the US is in the US. so...europeans LIKE sweeter chocolate? strange, i'd have thought their taste was more refined than ours ;p
and different factories are used as well. the one for europe is in belgium. the one for the US is in the US. so...europeans LIKE sweeter chocolate? strange, i'd have thought their taste was more refined than ours ;p
fuzzyshoe, Apr 18, 2006 @ 09:48
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1795 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form