Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > acupuncture?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
acupuncture?
Does anyone know of anywhere /anyone that provides trustworthy acupuncture?Thanks!
The text you are quoting:
Does anyone know of anywhere /anyone that provides trustworthy acupuncture?Thanks!
hitchcockbloAug 30, 2006 @ 13:31
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

8 Replies | 4155 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: acupuncture?
Post 1
Claire Barras
3 rue des etuves - 1201 geneve
078 847 79 63

better to leave a message on the voice mail and then she call back

she does accuponcture, reiki ..and Qi Gong
Claire Barras
3 rue des etuves - 1201 geneve
078 847 79 63

better to leave a message on the voice mail and then she call back

she does accuponcture, reiki ..and Qi Gong
Sab_ge, Aug 30, 2006 @ 15:24
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
i was just about to give claire's coordinates too !!! my best friend raves about her !!!
i was just about to give claire's coordinates too !!! my best friend raves about her !!!
addaxnat, Aug 30, 2006 @ 17:19
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Thank you very much! you little stars! I shall give a ring when I get back!
Thank you very much! you little stars! I shall give a ring when I get back!
hitchcockblo, Aug 30, 2006 @ 20:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Funy, all my friends see Claire too. Even when they moved away (usually sent to other countries by HQ or NGOs), they try to make an appointment whenever they are back in Geneva for a visit. Guess good acupuncturist isn't that easy to find. I did notice Claire finally has  a website now called, appropriately, acupuncture claire, with contact info and all.

Funy, all my friends see Claire too. Even when they moved away (usually sent to other countries by HQ or NGOs), they try to make an appointment whenever they are back in Geneva for a visit. Guess good acupuncturist isn't that easy to find. I did notice Claire finally has  a website now called, appropriately, acupuncture claire, with contact info and all.

amy s, Oct 22, 2013 @ 22:12
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

I Went to Clare based upon your recommendation and she helped me with many more things than I ever expected.

I originally went to see her for a knee problem and whilst being treated told her about my baby plans and after only a month of fertility acupuncture treatments I fell pregnant. She then treated me for my morning sickness which was quite bad. I was starting to lose hope that the acupuncture would cure it when one day the morning sickness just stopped. 

So I highly recommend  Clare to you, whatever your ill.

I Went to Clare based upon your recommendation and she helped me with many more things than I ever expected.

I originally went to see her for a knee problem and whilst being treated told her about my baby plans and after only a month of fertility acupuncture treatments I fell pregnant. She then treated me for my morning sickness which was quite bad. I was starting to lose hope that the acupuncture would cure it when one day the morning sickness just stopped. 

So I highly recommend  Clare to you, whatever your ill.

rachel s, Dec 27, 2013 @ 16:50
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 6

Congratulations, Rachel! Fertility treatment is tricky and usually takes time – I’m happy for you that Claire was able to help you so soon. Good luck + happy 2014!

Congratulations, Rachel! Fertility treatment is tricky and usually takes time – I’m happy for you that Claire was able to help you so soon. Good luck + happy 2014!

amy s, Jan 4, 2014 @ 15:08
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 7

Hello, i mentioned on another forum about acupuncture that i recommend Thierry Rochat, acupuncturist at Espace santé Bellevue. He treated me while i was pregnant (morning sickness, back pain...) and still now he helps me with sleep issues, stress, knee pain (tendinitis), etc Even allergies. He's grest and i highly recommend him. Call 022 959 70 70.

Hello, i mentioned on another forum about acupuncture that i recommend Thierry Rochat, acupuncturist at Espace santé Bellevue. He treated me while i was pregnant (morning sickness, back pain...) and still now he helps me with sleep issues, stress, knee pain (tendinitis), etc Even allergies. He's grest and i highly recommend him. Call 022 959 70 70.

Isabella R, May 27, 2019 @ 21:40
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
8 Replies | 4155 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form