Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > business dinner for 8?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
business dinner for 8?
would anyone have any recommendations where to plan 2 business dinners, on a friday and saturday night for 8 people? not something too too formal but...
they're all coming from abroad, they'd probably want more 'local' cuisine....but fondue in this weather doesnt seem too appealing to me. any ideas? tks!
The text you are quoting:
would anyone have any recommendations where to plan 2 business dinners, on a friday and saturday night for 8 people? not something too too formal but...
they're all coming from abroad, they'd probably want more 'local' cuisine....but fondue in this weather doesnt seem too appealing to me. any ideas? tks!
SweetSwedeJun 15, 2006 @ 13:17
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1080 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: business dinner for 8?
Post 1
is nice for that kind of dinner.

La Broche, Restaurant de l'Arquebuse SA
Adresse rue du Stand 36
1204 - Gen?ve
T?l?phone 022 321 22 60
Fax 022 321 22 61
[email protected]
http://www.restaurantlabroche.ch/

RESTAURANT LA BROCHE, IN GENEVA, IS A LIVELY & CHIC BISTRO nestled in the historical building of « L’Arquebuse ». A private terrace is open in the summer season.

Farmhouse baby chicken and leg of Lamb are roasted on the spit before your eyes. Beef Sirloin on the grill is also proposed. They all come together with a wide choice of sauces and garnishes for you to choose from.

The menu also includes a vegetarian offer, as well as gourmet salads, a daily special, farmhouse cheeses and the fabulous homemade desserts.

The wine list is elaborated and signed by Eric Duret, awarded Best Sommelier of Europe.

Fresh ingredients, warm welcome and attentive service are the pillars of the House.

Philippe Berzane: Executive Chef – Eric Kohler: Floor Manager
is nice for that kind of dinner.

La Broche, Restaurant de l'Arquebuse SA
Adresse rue du Stand 36
1204 - Gen?ve
T?l?phone 022 321 22 60
Fax 022 321 22 61
[email protected]
http://www.restaurantlabroche.ch/

RESTAURANT LA BROCHE, IN GENEVA, IS A LIVELY & CHIC BISTRO nestled in the historical building of « L’Arquebuse ». A private terrace is open in the summer season.

Farmhouse baby chicken and leg of Lamb are roasted on the spit before your eyes. Beef Sirloin on the grill is also proposed. They all come together with a wide choice of sauces and garnishes for you to choose from.

The menu also includes a vegetarian offer, as well as gourmet salads, a daily special, farmhouse cheeses and the fabulous homemade desserts.

The wine list is elaborated and signed by Eric Duret, awarded Best Sommelier of Europe.

Fresh ingredients, warm welcome and attentive service are the pillars of the House.

Philippe Berzane: Executive Chef – Eric Kohler: Floor Manager
Mister_Sark, Jun 15, 2006 @ 15:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
for the tips - reservation at la broche has been made. if they decide to come back i'll take them out to the countryside!
for the tips - reservation at la broche has been made. if they decide to come back i'll take them out to the countryside!
SweetSwede, Jun 15, 2006 @ 20:26
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
i learned of that place. was a great evening love.
i learned of that place. was a great evening love.
Mister_Sark, Jun 16, 2006 @ 03:21
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1080 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form