Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > cheap prepaid mobile phone bundle

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
cheap prepaid mobile phone bundle
if you need a mobile phone and don´t want a contract, i recommend migros electronics. in the moment they have a bundle of a prepaid card with 10 sfr talking time already included and a sony ericsson t290i phone for 58,80 sfr. i think this is quite cheap. cards worth of 10 or 20 sfr talking time are available everywhere.
The text you are quoting:
if you need a mobile phone and don´t want a contract, i recommend migros electronics. in the moment they have a bundle of a prepaid card with 10 sfr talking time already included and a sony ericsson t290i phone for 58,80 sfr. i think this is quite cheap. cards worth of 10 or 20 sfr talking time are available everywhere.
Mister_SarkSep 13, 2005 @ 14:48
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1840 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: cheap prepaid mobile phone bundle
Post 1
Well, I recommend www.orangeclick.ch. You recharge online and the price is the cheappest of the market (0.59Chf/min). You may also keep your number in case you already have a swiss one.
The text you are quoting:
Well, I recommend www.orangeclick.ch. You recharge online and the price is the cheappest of the market (0.59Chf/min). You may also keep your number in case you already have a swiss one.
zenbrain, Sep 13, 2005 @ 17:07
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1840 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form