Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > cheesecake in switzerland

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
cheesecake in switzerland
hi all. i am hoping that all of our knowledge combined can help a friend of mine. she is looking to find a 'goooood' cheesecake in switzerland. i have volunteered my baking skills but said i'd hunt around as well. if anyone has an idea of where to start looking and could lend a hand i'd really appreciate it. thanks.
-fuzzyshoe
The text you are quoting:
hi all. i am hoping that all of our knowledge combined can help a friend of mine. she is looking to find a 'goooood' cheesecake in switzerland. i have volunteered my baking skills but said i'd hunt around as well. if anyone has an idea of where to start looking and could lend a hand i'd really appreciate it. thanks.
-fuzzyshoe
fuzzyshoeMay 12, 2006 @ 11:51
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 1454 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: cheesecake in switzerland
Post 1
thanks sherri. i'll be sure to pass the info along. hope your movie evening went well. cheers
thanks sherri. i'll be sure to pass the info along. hope your movie evening went well. cheers
fuzzyshoe, May 13, 2006 @ 00:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: cheesecake in switzerland
Post 2
capocaccia the italian delicatessen on top floor of confederation centre has extremely good cakes.
capocaccia the italian delicatessen on top floor of confederation centre has extremely good cakes.
Singean, May 14, 2006 @ 15:15
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 1454 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form