Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > dining outside in gva??

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
dining outside in gva??
hi,
have my parents visiting me this weekend and was thinking to have dinner with them while enjoying the fab weather outside.
suggestions of any style welcome!

cheers,
alex
The text you are quoting:
hi,
have my parents visiting me this weekend and was thinking to have dinner with them while enjoying the fab weather outside.
suggestions of any style welcome!

cheers,
alex
QuijoteJun 15, 2006 @ 13:29
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 905 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: dining outside in gva??
Post 1
Well I have only drunk not eaten there [thats drunk, not 'been drunk'! ], but the pool terrace at the Hotel Wilson has a fantastic setting.
Well I have only drunk not eaten there [thats drunk, not 'been drunk'! ], but the pool terrace at the Hotel Wilson has a fantastic setting.
wilycoyote, Jun 15, 2006 @ 13:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
for your suggestions :-)

alex
for your suggestions :-)

alex
Quijote, Jun 16, 2006 @ 15:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
If you want a really good meal (but a bit expensive) with a gorgeous view of the lake (i mean really spectacular!) then you should take your parents to La Reserve hotel and Spa in Bellevue. They provide a free boat shuttle to the restaurant from town! Two restaurants (French and Chinese) and a lounge area. The staff is SUPER friendly and service is top notch. Worth every centieme! Check out their webite at www.lareserve.ch
If you want a really good meal (but a bit expensive) with a gorgeous view of the lake (i mean really spectacular!) then you should take your parents to La Reserve hotel and Spa in Bellevue. They provide a free boat shuttle to the restaurant from town! Two restaurants (French and Chinese) and a lounge area. The staff is SUPER friendly and service is top notch. Worth every centieme! Check out their webite at www.lareserve.ch
nancy, Jun 27, 2006 @ 11:53
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 905 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form