Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > e-scooters / trottinettes

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
e-scooters / trottinettes

Do you know of any stores in town where one can go try the e-scooters? Or rent one for a day.. 

I want to buy one but there's loads to choose from ..  They all have very similar spec - exampe 25 km/h  -- range 20km - 300w etc etc..  Even narrowing down to "road legal only" there are still loads.

The text you are quoting:

Do you know of any stores in town where one can go try the e-scooters? Or rent one for a day.. 

I want to buy one but there's loads to choose from ..  They all have very similar spec - exampe 25 km/h  -- range 20km - 300w etc etc..  Even narrowing down to "road legal only" there are still loads.

John HMay 22, 2019 @ 20:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 865 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: e-scooters / trottinettes
Post 1

I ended up going to Tec & Way near near Jonction .. Very helpful store. I bought an eTwow .. 

It does not have air tyres but manages just fine. I use it daily now, great thing. Takes from Cornivan uphill to Chenbourgerie easily

The text you are quoting:

I ended up going to Tec & Way near near Jonction .. Very helpful store. I bought an eTwow .. 

It does not have air tyres but manages just fine. I use it daily now, great thing. Takes from Cornivan uphill to Chenbourgerie easily

John H, Jun 16, 2019 @ 09:44
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 865 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form