Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > english speaking GP central Geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
english speaking GP central Geneva
Can any one recommend a good english speaking GP that actually takes new patients? With an address and telephone number pls. Thanks!
The text you are quoting:
Can any one recommend a good english speaking GP that actually takes new patients? With an address and telephone number pls. Thanks!
MishaJul 23, 2006 @ 14:42
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

6 Replies | 1727 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: english speaking GP central Geneva
Post 1
there are some address and also the link to the genral website where u can find any doc u need :)

Vale
there are some address and also the link to the genral website where u can find any doc u need :)

Vale
Hoiling, Jul 24, 2006 @ 12:58
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
i already tried that link, but when i tried to look for english speaking ones, it came up with nothing.. what do i need enter in the search field?
thanks
i already tried that link, but when i tried to look for english speaking ones, it came up with nothing.. what do i need enter in the search field?
thanks
Misha, Jul 25, 2006 @ 10:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
Dr. Madi, a GP, is the absolute best doctor I've ever been to anywhere I've lived. A friend of mine recommended him a few years ago, and I've been very grateful ever since.

Dr. Nasser Madi
19, Avenue de Beau-Sejour
Geneva, GE 1206
(Located by Cantonal Hospital - Champel)
022-830-0045

Dr. Madi speaks English, actively consults other doctors to whom he has referred you, will follow up after a visit with a phone call at home, makes himself completely accessible 24/7, and has never once refused a same or next day appointment my husband or I have requested. You'll never wait in his waiting room longer than a few minutes. In fact, if you're like me, you'll be disappointed that you didn't get to wait longer. His wife picks out the English language magazines in his waiting room, and I show up extra early just to get some extra time to read them.

You'll get used to calling Dr. Madi on his direct number, receiving phone calls from him at home, and corresponding by e-mail.

His receptionist is very friendly, and when realizes that you speak English, will transfer your call to him. After that initial call, you'll able to e-mail him, or call directly.

-Michele
Dr. Madi, a GP, is the absolute best doctor I've ever been to anywhere I've lived. A friend of mine recommended him a few years ago, and I've been very grateful ever since.

Dr. Nasser Madi
19, Avenue de Beau-Sejour
Geneva, GE 1206
(Located by Cantonal Hospital - Champel)
022-830-0045

Dr. Madi speaks English, actively consults other doctors to whom he has referred you, will follow up after a visit with a phone call at home, makes himself completely accessible 24/7, and has never once refused a same or next day appointment my husband or I have requested. You'll never wait in his waiting room longer than a few minutes. In fact, if you're like me, you'll be disappointed that you didn't get to wait longer. His wife picks out the English language magazines in his waiting room, and I show up extra early just to get some extra time to read them.

You'll get used to calling Dr. Madi on his direct number, receiving phone calls from him at home, and corresponding by e-mail.

His receptionist is very friendly, and when realizes that you speak English, will transfer your call to him. After that initial call, you'll able to e-mail him, or call directly.

-Michele

3PuttBogey, Jul 25, 2006 @ 12:34
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4
WWW.AMGE.CH/PUB/ANNU/INDEX.HTM

AMGE, Geneva Medical Doctors Association, 022/320 84 20 or for emergencies: 022/322 20 20 (24 hours), > This website provides detailed information on participating Geneva physicians, including their area of specialization/training and the languages that they speak.

LANGUAGE AND SPECIALTY AREAS MUST BE TRANSLATED TO FRENCH. To search for doctors, click on “Liste des M?decins”
“Liste des M?decins” Search Criteria:

Nom du M?decin: (If you don’t havea name, leave blank.)
Langue(s): Anglais, Fran?ais, Allemand, etc. (Write the name of the language in French)

Sp?cialit?: Specialty area (Must be written in French: m?decine interne, m?decine g?n?rale, urologie, chirurgie orthop?dique, anesthesiology, gyn?cologie et obst?trique, medicine interne rhumatologie, p?diatrie, opthamologie, medicine interne gastroenterologie, chirurgie g?n?reale urologie, medicine interne hematology, radiology, chirurgie orthop?dique, psychiatrie et psychoth?rapie)

Homme / Femme: (You can request a male or female doctor)

Localit? (Code Postal) – Enter your postal code to find doctors nearest you.

:) Michele
WWW.AMGE.CH/PUB/ANNU/INDEX.HTM

AMGE, Geneva Medical Doctors Association, 022/320 84 20 or for emergencies: 022/322 20 20 (24 hours), > This website provides detailed information on participating Geneva physicians, including their area of specialization/training and the languages that they speak.

LANGUAGE AND SPECIALTY AREAS MUST BE TRANSLATED TO FRENCH. To search for doctors, click on “Liste des M?decins”
“Liste des M?decins” Search Criteria:

Nom du M?decin: (If you don’t havea name, leave blank.)
Langue(s): Anglais, Fran?ais, Allemand, etc. (Write the name of the language in French)

Sp?cialit?: Specialty area (Must be written in French: m?decine interne, m?decine g?n?rale, urologie, chirurgie orthop?dique, anesthesiology, gyn?cologie et obst?trique, medicine interne rhumatologie, p?diatrie, opthamologie, medicine interne gastroenterologie, chirurgie g?n?reale urologie, medicine interne hematology, radiology, chirurgie orthop?dique, psychiatrie et psychoth?rapie)

Homme / Femme: (You can request a male or female doctor)

Localit? (Code Postal) – Enter your postal code to find doctors nearest you.

:) Michele
3PuttBogey, Jul 25, 2006 @ 12:39
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5
thanks a lot, that was great advice!
thanks a lot, that was great advice!