Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > european insurance card / doctors appointment / prescriptions

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
european insurance card / doctors appointment / prescriptions

Hi. How can I get a doctors appointment and prescription for antibiotics with my european health card? Will it cover the appointment or do I still need to pay for a visit? Also, which doctors do you recommend me going to?

It is my first week here and first time needing to do this as I have so far always lived in places with public health service, so I am sorry if my question seems a little dumb!

The text you are quoting:

Hi. How can I get a doctors appointment and prescription for antibiotics with my european health card? Will it cover the appointment or do I still need to pay for a visit? Also, which doctors do you recommend me going to?

It is my first week here and first time needing to do this as I have so far always lived in places with public health service, so I am sorry if my question seems a little dumb!

Maelle VanrellNov 7, 2018 @ 08:43
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 568 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: european insurance card / doctors appointment / prescriptions
Post 1

Since you work for a UN organization, I would suggest that you ask the HR department for advice and guidance since the issues you mention are, inter alia, all part of thir everday brief.

Best wishes, R.

Since you work for a UN organization, I would suggest that you ask the HR department for advice and guidance since the issues you mention are, inter alia, all part of thir everday brief.

Best wishes, R.

Ritchie, Nov 7, 2018 @ 14:22
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: european insurance card / doctors appointment / prescriptions
Post 2

I can recommend Centre Medical at Servette. Cheapest and best doctors. 

Dr. SEMIA SADFI CHARBONNIER is the best doctor there.

https://www.google.ch/search?q=centre+medical+servette&oq=centre+me&aqs=chrome.3.0j69i57j69i60j0l2.5106j0j7&client=ms-android-wiko&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

I can recommend Centre Medical at Servette. Cheapest and best doctors. 

Dr. SEMIA SADFI CHARBONNIER is the best doctor there.

https://www.google.ch/search?q=centre+medical+servette&oq=centre+me&aqs=chrome.3.0j69i57j69i60j0l2.5106j0j7&client=ms-android-wiko&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Sam D, Nov 7, 2018 @ 15:54
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 568 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form