Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > future property repairs costs + charges

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
future property repairs costs + charges

Hello there,

Would anyone here know the Swiss equivalent of a Surveyors report while buying a property.

In the UK, when you buy a property, you can have a surveyors report where the surveyor conducts a detailed inspection of a property’s condition. The surveyor inspects the property and tells you if there are structural problems like unstable walls or subsidence. They will highlight any major repairs or alterations needed, such as fixing the roof, etc.

What do people do in Switzerland apart from knowing how much money is in the fond de renovation and asking for the last minutes of the meeting of the annual gathering of the property owners in the building?

Many Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Siddarth

ps: i ralready read the thread Hidden Costs of Property Ownership...so pls dont direct me to that thread as my question is more specific to costs of potential future repairs of the apartment or the building repairs which can increase the charges ;) Thanks

The text you are quoting:

Hello there,

Would anyone here know the Swiss equivalent of a Surveyors report while buying a property.

In the UK, when you buy a property, you can have a surveyors report where the surveyor conducts a detailed inspection of a property’s condition. The surveyor inspects the property and tells you if there are structural problems like unstable walls or subsidence. They will highlight any major repairs or alterations needed, such as fixing the roof, etc.

What do people do in Switzerland apart from knowing how much money is in the fond de renovation and asking for the last minutes of the meeting of the annual gathering of the property owners in the building?

Many Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Siddarth

ps: i ralready read the thread Hidden Costs of Property Ownership...so pls dont direct me to that thread as my question is more specific to costs of potential future repairs of the apartment or the building repairs which can increase the charges ;) Thanks

Siddarth RMar 14, 2021 @ 11:38
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

0 Replies | 436 Views      |  Send to friend

No replies posted yet.
0 Replies | 436 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form