Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > iced coffee

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
iced coffee
anyone know where a guy can get a good cup of iced coffee, without resorting to starbucks, doing it urself, or ordering an espresso with a side order of cold milk and ice?? heck, doesn't even have to be good.. just gotta be coooold.
The text you are quoting:
anyone know where a guy can get a good cup of iced coffee, without resorting to starbucks, doing it urself, or ordering an espresso with a side order of cold milk and ice?? heck, doesn't even have to be good.. just gotta be coooold.
snowriceJul 18, 2006 @ 01:38
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

4 Replies | 1276 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: iced coffee
Post 1
a shaked coffee. I usually asked for coffe shaked (or shakered? dunno the right english workd)... Or at Capocaccia ... Migros has some ready made ones.

or I can make 2 bottles for u hon!

Vale
a shaked coffee. I usually asked for coffe shaked (or shakered? dunno the right english workd)... Or at Capocaccia ... Migros has some ready made ones.

or I can make 2 bottles for u hon!

Vale
Hoiling, Jul 18, 2006 @ 14:44
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
and actually i now work kinda close to where u live, so i might take u up on that. :)

but no i was thinking more like, during the day, wanna go sit somewhere and chill, with someone or with a book.. somewhere like, oh i dunno, a cafe?!? :)) but i guess for now starbucks it is. maybe they'll open one up in carouge..
and actually i now work kinda close to where u live, so i might take u up on that. :)

but no i was thinking more like, during the day, wanna go sit somewhere and chill, with someone or with a book.. somewhere like, oh i dunno, a cafe?!? :)) but i guess for now starbucks it is. maybe they'll open one up in carouge..
snowrice, Jul 20, 2006 @ 02:09
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
and they're quite yum actually! i'v even ventured over to the coffee flavoured yoghurt drink.. those weren't so yum. :)
and they're quite yum actually! i'v even ventured over to the coffee flavoured yoghurt drink.. those weren't so yum. :)
snowrice, Jul 20, 2006 @ 02:11
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
4 Replies | 1276 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form