Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > looking for a local buddy to explore the city and most importantly to build connections with people

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
looking for a local buddy to explore the city and most importantly to build connections with people

Hi!

I've been living in Geneva for three years. Because of work reasons and being a bit introverted, I haven't made any local friends yet, therefore I feel very disconnected from people. When I was in the United States doing my bachelor's and master's degrees, I had a local family and they helped me explore the city and surrounding mountains. We spent important festivals together and I felt that the city was my second hometown! And they also enjoyed being with me:)

I wonder if anyone is open to making a very kind friend, a bit shy, has an Asian background, can speak Chinese, English and un peu français, is good at mathematics, and can make Asian food (not bad haha), if yes, please message me! Thank you very much. I hope to make a lifelong friend here!

The text you are quoting:

Hi!

I've been living in Geneva for three years. Because of work reasons and being a bit introverted, I haven't made any local friends yet, therefore I feel very disconnected from people. When I was in the United States doing my bachelor's and master's degrees, I had a local family and they helped me explore the city and surrounding mountains. We spent important festivals together and I felt that the city was my second hometown! And they also enjoyed being with me:)

I wonder if anyone is open to making a very kind friend, a bit shy, has an Asian background, can speak Chinese, English and un peu français, is good at mathematics, and can make Asian food (not bad haha), if yes, please message me! Thank you very much. I hope to make a lifelong friend here!

Yan QDec 7, 2022 @ 10:37
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1247 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: looking for a local buddy to explore the city and most importantly to build connections with people
Post 1

Hi! In case you are not yet a member, I would recommend the 'Geneva Girl Gone International' facebook group. Girl Gone International (GGI) is a movement of girls/women living abroad or with a migration background. They have chapters all around the world, including one in Geneva, and they organize events where you can meet other women and make good friends.

The text you are quoting:

Hi! In case you are not yet a member, I would recommend the 'Geneva Girl Gone International' facebook group. Girl Gone International (GGI) is a movement of girls/women living abroad or with a migration background. They have chapters all around the world, including one in Geneva, and they organize events where you can meet other women and make good friends.

Maria Celeste S, Mar 4, 2023 @ 21:13
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1247 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form