Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > my pants are too long!

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
my pants are too long!
all pants that i buy are perpetually too long - does anyone know of a good cheap place, located centrally, where i could get them hemmed?
The text you are quoting:
all pants that i buy are perpetually too long - does anyone know of a good cheap place, located centrally, where i could get them hemmed?
SweetSwedeOct 13, 2005 @ 12:10
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1489 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: my pants are too long!
Post 1
the ones that exist are pretty expensive, about CHF30.- for a simple service on one pair of trousers. I would advise you to go through the ads in the local newspapers GHI or Tribune de Geneve. You can easily find people that do that provide that kind of services from their own homes, which costs less. Otherwise, there is a place called "retouches" at rue de Montbrillant (near Grottes) where they charge you CHF10.-
the ones that exist are pretty expensive, about CHF30.- for a simple service on one pair of trousers. I would advise you to go through the ads in the local newspapers GHI or Tribune de Geneve. You can easily find people that do that provide that kind of services from their own homes, which costs less. Otherwise, there is a place called "retouches" at rue de Montbrillant (near Grottes) where they charge you CHF10.-
Iolly, Oct 13, 2005 @ 18:06
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2
... and I do it for you.
... and I do it for you.
zenbrain, Oct 14, 2005 @ 16:35
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3
his "too short" throusers would be REALLY too long for you. Ever met the guy? No, look up! No, upper!
his "too short" throusers would be REALLY too long for you. Ever met the guy? No, look up! No, upper!
Stef__Granny, Oct 15, 2005 @ 19:56
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1489 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form