Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > question about scooter in geneva

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
question about scooter in geneva
I'm interested in buying a scooter (maybe) but I want to try one out for a day or two. I have a Swiss permit for a car (so catagorie B), can I rent a 50cc scooter with that license?
Where is a good place to rent one?
Thanks!!!
The text you are quoting:
I'm interested in buying a scooter (maybe) but I want to try one out for a day or two. I have a Swiss permit for a car (so catagorie B), can I rent a 50cc scooter with that license?
Where is a good place to rent one?
Thanks!!!
sara_caliAug 11, 2006 @ 20:28
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 2468 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: question about scooter in geneva
Post 1
Categorie B is also valid for the categories B1, F, G + M. So you can rent a scooter of 50cm3. Where? I never rent a scooter, but I rent cars at patricklocation (www.patricklocation) and I had good experience. In Geneva they are at the Rue de Lausanne, phone number 022 7311000 and internet: www.patricklocation.ch. They rent also scooters for prices they are ok.
Categorie B is also valid for the categories B1, F, G + M. So you can rent a scooter of 50cm3. Where? I never rent a scooter, but I rent cars at patricklocation (www.patricklocation) and I had good experience. In Geneva they are at the Rue de Lausanne, phone number 022 7311000 and internet: www.patricklocation.ch. They rent also scooters for prices they are ok.
freedy, Aug 12, 2006 @ 10:25
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: question about scooter in geneva
Post 2
you are allowed to drive a scooter (up to 50cc) in Swutzerland if you have a car license, without needing more tests/etc.

To rent a scooter: try Scotter Scoop in Servette.
you are allowed to drive a scooter (up to 50cc) in Swutzerland if you have a car license, without needing more tests/etc.

To rent a scooter: try Scotter Scoop in Servette.

Nir Ofek, Aug 12, 2006 @ 14:32
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 2468 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form