Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > student of physical therapy looking for volunteers/cobayes

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
student of physical therapy looking for volunteers/cobayes

Hi,

I'm studying physical therapy in Geneva. As I am preparing for my exams, I am looking for persons who would be willing to help me to practice different physical therapy techniques (exercises, mobilisation, etc.). 

As a bonus I may help you as well :). 

If anyone interested, please let me know via PM.

The text you are quoting:

Hi,

I'm studying physical therapy in Geneva. As I am preparing for my exams, I am looking for persons who would be willing to help me to practice different physical therapy techniques (exercises, mobilisation, etc.). 

Kris RDec 25, 2020 @ 19:50
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

5 Replies | 1794 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: student of physical therapy looking for volunteers/cobayes
Post 1

Hi,

Dec 25, 20 19:50

Hi, I am still looking :)

Hi, I am still looking :)

Kris R, Mar 7, 2021 @ 14:28
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 2

Hi,

Dec 25, 20 19:50

I'd like to precise that my offer concerns only persons without injuries to work regularly, at least 1 per week for 2-3 hours.

I'd like to precise that my offer concerns only persons without injuries to work regularly, at least 1 per week for 2-3 hours.

Kris R, Apr 3, 2021 @ 10:17
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 3

As I will have my exams soon, I am re-posting this announcement. 

As I will have my exams soon, I am re-posting this announcement. 

Kris R, May 26, 2021 @ 22:10
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 4

Hi, I am starting new semester and looking for physical therapy volunteers to practice different techniques every week until at least my intern in January. Please pm if you have interest and no serious injuries (as I can't help with them as a student w/o diploma).

Hi, I am starting new semester and looking for physical therapy volunteers to practice different techniques every week until at least my intern in January. Please pm if you have interest and no serious injuries (as I can't help with them as a student w/o diploma).

Kris R, Sep 17, 2021 @ 21:00
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Post 5

As from 23 to 31.10 I'will have my holidays, I'm reposting. 

If you have time these days almost any time or even outside of these period Friday after 6pm or weekend any time, please let me know via PM.

Currently, I'm practicing: passiv and neurological moblisation and diagnostic, breathing exercices. 

As I receive very often this question: I cannot help anyone with injuries as I do not have my diploma yet, so if you are interested in physical therapy/health without serious injuries and can volunteer at least once per week for 2 hours around, you are a perfect volunteer :)

As from 23 to 31.10 I'will have my holidays, I'm reposting. 

If you have time these days almost any time or even outside of these period Friday after 6pm or weekend any time, please let me know via PM.

Currently, I'm practicing: passiv and neurological moblisation and diagnostic, breathing exercices. 

As I receive very often this question: I cannot help anyone with injuries as I do not have my diploma yet, so if you are interested in physical therapy/health without serious injuries and can volunteer at least once per week for 2 hours around, you are a perfect volunteer :)

Kris R, Oct 2, 2021 @ 14:02
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
5 Replies | 1794 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form