Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > tennis club for beginners

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
tennis club for beginners
Does anyone know of a tennis club that can match people up to play for friendly matches? I don't even know if such an idea exists. I live right by tennis courts, but unfortunately all my friends a.) don't have racquets or b.) are Roger Federer-wannabes, which is a poor match for me who considers it a good day when the ball makes contact with the strings... :D I already looked at the university lessons, but they don't fit my schedule so well. I'm thinking leisurely Sundays or Saturdays afternoons.

Cheers
Ashley
The text you are quoting:
Does anyone know of a tennis club that can match people up to play for friendly matches? I don't even know if such an idea exists. I live right by tennis courts, but unfortunately all my friends a.) don't have racquets or b.) are Roger Federer-wannabes, which is a poor match for me who considers it a good day when the ball makes contact with the strings... :D I already looked at the university lessons, but they don't fit my schedule so well. I'm thinking leisurely Sundays or Saturdays afternoons.

Cheers
Ashley
amariek2Apr 19, 2006 @ 21:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1376 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: tennis club for beginners
Post 1
GoL is perfect for this exactly - finding people to do things with!

Post on 'members activities' that you're lookign for someone to play Tennis with, and I promise you that you will get players very quickly. Includig me...(-.

Nir
The text you are quoting:
GoL is perfect for this exactly - finding people to do things with!

Post on 'members activities' that you're lookign for someone to play Tennis with, and I promise you that you will get players very quickly. Includig me...(-.

Nir

Nir Ofek, Apr 20, 2006 @ 00:28
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1376 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form