Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > tennis partner

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
tennis partner

Hi, I am looking for a regular tennis partner to play 1-2 times per week. My level is R4. thanks

The text you are quoting:

Hi, I am looking for a regular tennis partner to play 1-2 times per week. My level is R4. thanks

Liudmyla BezrukApr 10, 2022 @ 19:19
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1015 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: tennis partner
Post 1

Hello,

I'd also like to find someone to play tennis regularly, preferably a girl. I don't know exactly which level I am; I can do fore-hand and back-hand hit well, but other techniques, such as service, volley, slice etc, I'm not very good and there is a large room for improvement. So let's say, I'm at intermediate level...

On weekends I'm always ok to do a tennis session, and on working days I can be flexible. So I think we could play 1-2 times per week.

And do you already play in any club?

Let me know how you feel, and hope to hear from you soon.

Have a good day,
Juliet

The text you are quoting:

Hello,

I'd also like to find someone to play tennis regularly, preferably a girl. I don't know exactly which level I am; I can do fore-hand and back-hand hit well, but other techniques, such as service, volley, slice etc, I'm not very good and there is a large room for improvement. So let's say, I'm at intermediate level...

On weekends I'm always ok to do a tennis session, and on working days I can be flexible. So I think we could play 1-2 times per week.

And do you already play in any club?

Let me know how you feel, and hope to hear from you soon.

Have a good day,
Juliet

Juliet JIANG, Apr 18, 2022 @ 16:36
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1015 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form