Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > where to find 2nd hand guitars?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
where to find 2nd hand guitars?
looking for a 2nd , 3rd,... guitar for a friend of mine (was told to be a good teacher-so far *lol*) is there a place in geneva, lausanne, somewhere closer than Berlin where a piece of wood does not cost a fortune?

thx,
btw if anyone is able to read notes and would like to play duetts, or wants to help me to learn to improve...you're more than welcome
The text you are quoting:
looking for a 2nd , 3rd,... guitar for a friend of mine (was told to be a good teacher-so far *lol*) is there a place in geneva, lausanne, somewhere closer than Berlin where a piece of wood does not cost a fortune?

thx,
btw if anyone is able to read notes and would like to play duetts, or wants to help me to learn to improve...you're more than welcome
ClaudiJan 9, 2006 @ 16:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1365 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: where to find 2nd hand guitars?
Post 1
They are a sort of pawn shop, where people sell their 2nd hand things. Not sure they will have a guitar, but worth looking.

Other options:
- go to Music Store in Paquis and ask there. They are a sounds system store not a guitar store, but their owner plays the guitar himself and loves the stuff, and might be able to help you.

- post an add on this community under the 'goods and services' board for a 2nd hand guitar...maybe someone will have one for you.

Good luck...
The text you are quoting:
They are a sort of pawn shop, where people sell their 2nd hand things. Not sure they will have a guitar, but worth looking.

Other options:
- go to Music Store in Paquis and ask there. They are a sounds system store not a guitar store, but their owner plays the guitar himself and loves the stuff, and might be able to help you.

- post an add on this community under the 'goods and services' board for a 2nd hand guitar...maybe someone will have one for you.

Good luck...
Nir Ofek, Jan 10, 2006 @ 13:57
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1365 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form