Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > where to put a 'camper van'?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
where to put a 'camper van'?
i need some help. some people i know are coming down from the UK with their so called camper van. They seem to be under the impression that they can just park it any random field outside Geneva, or ask some aquaintances if they can park it their back yard. Somehow i dont think that's gonna go down too well.

Does anyone have a list of camping sites where they could stay with their camper van for about 1 -2 weeks. the reason i ask is i know who will have to sort out the mess one they get down here...most likely me.

does one have to reserve a spot at these places? i'm totally clueless.
The text you are quoting:
i need some help. some people i know are coming down from the UK with their so called camper van. They seem to be under the impression that they can just park it any random field outside Geneva, or ask some aquaintances if they can park it their back yard. Somehow i dont think that's gonna go down too well.

Does anyone have a list of camping sites where they could stay with their camper van for about 1 -2 weeks. the reason i ask is i know who will have to sort out the mess one they get down here...most likely me.

does one have to reserve a spot at these places? i'm totally clueless.
SweetSwedeJul 27, 2006 @ 13:00
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

2 Replies | 1193 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: where to put a 'camper van'?
Post 1
i will be sending them this link. it looks really nice too - so they definately cant complain!!
The text you are quoting:
i will be sending them this link. it looks really nice too - so they definately cant complain!!
SweetSwede, Jul 27, 2006 @ 13:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
2 Replies | 1193 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form