Login or Sign Up

Forums in Geneva > Geneva > where to repair a CD-Rom reader?

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
where to repair a CD-Rom reader?
would any one know of a place repairing CD ROM readers (in my GPS, the reader does not keep the CD), thanks, Andreas
The text you are quoting:
would any one know of a place repairing CD ROM readers (in my GPS, the reader does not keep the CD), thanks, Andreas
AndreasJul 25, 2006 @ 17:20
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

3 Replies | 921 Views      |  Send to friend

Re: where to repair a CD-Rom reader?
Post 1
Interdiscount, Fnac, Fust or ... MediaMarkt. I got mine checked at fust and came out that reparing it was more expensive then buying a new one ...

Good luck!
Vale
Interdiscount, Fnac, Fust or ... MediaMarkt. I got mine checked at fust and came out that reparing it was more expensive then buying a new one ...

Good luck!
Vale
Hoiling, Jul 26, 2006 @ 15:47
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
Re: where to repair a CD-Rom reader?
Post 2
I'm assuming you are refering to your GPS in your Vehicle. The Media Markt in Crisser I believe has a Garage for the fitting of vehicle GPS's, so I assume that they can also replace CDRom units. You will have to check. The Media Markt in Crisser is 2 minutes from from the Leman Coop Crisser.

Hope this helps
I'm assuming you are refering to your GPS in your Vehicle. The Media Markt in Crisser I believe has a Garage for the fitting of vehicle GPS's, so I assume that they can also replace CDRom units. You will have to check. The Media Markt in Crisser is 2 minutes from from the Leman Coop Crisser.

Hope this helps
Mark, Jul 28, 2006 @ 12:42
Your Reply:
! Report to Admin
3 Replies | 921 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form