Login or Sign Up

Forums in Lausanne > Lausanne > 2nd 3rd pillar - information that should be available to the public

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
2nd 3rd pillar - information that should be available to the public

Information on the 2nd and 3rd pillar should be clear, open and available to the public. 

Unfortunately that is not always the case. 

I am giving a brief presentation Sunday on some of the structure, and changes coming up - I think this information should be available to everybody. 

We will be in Java Café 19hr30 and Java just asks everyone buys a drink.

If you ever thought to get more of a handle on the 2nd and 3rd pillar, please come. I hope the information is helpful and I would be interested in your perspective. 

Best,

Elizabeth

The text you are quoting:

Information on the 2nd and 3rd pillar should be clear, open and available to the public. 

Unfortunately that is not always the case. 

I am giving a brief presentation Sunday on some of the structure, and changes coming up - I think this information should be available to everybody. 

We will be in Java Café 19hr30 and Java just asks everyone buys a drink.

If you ever thought to get more of a handle on the 2nd and 3rd pillar, please come. I hope the information is helpful and I would be interested in your perspective. 

Best,

Elizabeth

ElizabethMH HJun 15, 2018 @ 11:46
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin

1 Replies | 1016 Views      |  Send to friend

Only members can see photos
Only members can see names and photos
Re: 2nd 3rd pillar - information that should be available to the public
Post 1

Anglophones are being ripped off (that is the nice term). For lack of clear information. I want to share the basics - it may become a business, or not, but I want people to have this information.

The text you are quoting:

Anglophones are being ripped off (that is the nice term). For lack of clear information. I want to share the basics - it may become a business, or not, but I want people to have this information.

ElizabethMH H, Jun 17, 2018 @ 13:49
Your Reply:
Reply  Reply With Quote  Thank Poster
! Report to Admin
1 Replies | 1016 Views      |  Send to friend

Feedback Form